Accordion Slider might be the perfect jQuery accordion slider in the marketplace. You may check it right here and resolve for your self.
- Totally responsive – supplies 2 responsive modes: auto and customized
- Contact-enabled – helps contact swipe and faucet gestures on cellular units and mouse drag on desktop units
- Dynamic structure – robotically change the orientation from horizontal to vertical or vice versa
- Layers – animated and static layers
- Picture Swap – robotically change the background picture when the panel opens
- HTML content material – helps any HTML content material. Utilizing pictures shouldn’t be essential
- Retina-ready – you possibly can specify a better decision model of the picture, that may robotically be used on excessive PPI screens
- Lazy-loading – will load solely pictures which can be within the seen space
- Pagination – permits a number of pages of panels
- Keyboard navigation – it’s doable to navigate by means of the accordion (panel by panel or web page by web page) utilizing the keyboard’s arrow keys
- Deep-linking – hyperlink on to a panel, from one other web page of from the identical web page
- Computerized video management – automated integration with YouTube, Vimeo, HTML5 video, Elegant Video and Video.js
- Website positioning-friendly
- XML and JSON help
- Modular structure – the plugin include a core and 12 non-compulsory modules. You may take away modules to cut back the file measurement
- CSS3 transitions and RequestAnimationFrame – trendy animation strategies are used with the intention to guarantee easy animations
- Highly effective API – the accordion supplies a number of public technique and callback capabilities, and likewise the chance to alter the properties on runtime
You may learn extra concerning the above options and see them in motion right here.
If in case you have any questions or want help integrating the accordion, please be at liberty to ask; I’ll gladly make it easier to. Additionally, in the event you like this script, please take a second to charge it Many of the consumers give this script 5 stars however in the event you plan to charge it decrease than 5 stars I might actually respect in the event you contact me first together with your options/complaints; possibly I can resolve these points Thanks!
v. 2.6 ( 28 February 15 ) * repair hidden background when fadeOutBackground is enabled * repair non-responsive bug * enhance contact swipe help on touch-enabled desktop browsers v 2.5.1 ( 12 December 14 ) * some bug fixes v 2.5 ( 5 November 14 ) * add shuffle choice * numerous fixes and enhancements v 2.four (1 Could 14) * fastened background picture swap when startPanel is used * added the 'as-closed' class by default when the accordion is initially closed * fastened the 'as-opened' class removing from the final opened panel * added zero margin and padding to background pictures to forestall undesirable styling v 2.three (6 April 14) * fastened non-responsive mode * fastened hyperlink help when 'openPanelOn' is about to 'click on' * fastened touch-swipe help when 'openPanelOn' is about to 'click on' * added 'by no means' choice for 'openPanelOn' * added backside margin to accordion when buttons are current * simplified selectors within the CSS code * improved help for interior HTML content material * added help for no-js class * added preset font sizes for layers * added CSS code that forestalls undesirable CSS inheritance v 2.2 (10 November 13) * added keyboardTarget property for opting between web page by web page or panel by panel navigation * added a number of code enhancements and fixes v 2.1 (25 October 13) * added keyboard navigation help * fastened a bug within the SwapBackground module * optimized video integration v 2.zero (18 October 13) * modified the plugin title from 'Basic Accordion' to 'Accordion Slider' * rewritten your complete code and applied a modular structure * added many new options, like responsiveness, contact swipe, animated layers, retina help, lazy-loading, pagination, automated video management, and so on. v 1.three (10 January 12) * up to date the jQuery library to the newest model v 1.2 (26 November 10) * added preloader for every panel * added the choice to specify the photographs' alignment sort * executed some code optimization v 1.1 (24 November 10) * fastened sizing bug in IE6-IE7 * added choice to specify the window location for hyperlinks * added a couple of extra callback capabilities v 1.zero (22 November 10) * first launch