WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
SJ Agaza an impressive Responsive Joomla Template which is highlighted by the ONLY distinctive Format with four changable kinds. This template can also be top-of-the-line selections for Information, Journal or any Paper web site. Clearly, it is going to carry fantastic experiences to anybody utilizing it.
Not like different Information/Journal template, SJ Agaza is styled in a particular for information. With highly effective help from K2 part and over 65+ shortcodes, this template makes certain that it’s going to knock your coronary heart down from the primary utilizing second. Why it could actually? Clearly, in a easy approach, it was inbuilt YT Framework V3 which could be very versatile of utilizing in addition to customizing for customers. Moreover, the template comes filled with dozens of superior in-house modules intuitive options: 1 distinctive homepage with four kinds of structure: Boxed, Huge, Framed, Rounded; four Lovely Colours ( Blue, Inexperienced, Orange, and pink); highly effective Mega Menu; extra 65+ helpful ShortCode, and many others.
Let’s discover the options in following element!
YT FRAMEWORK V3
YT Framework makes it quite simple so that you can construct, customise and deal with your personal web site with a variety of simple tasking options.
AN UNIQUE LAYOUT
SJ Agaza has ONLY an distinctive -styled structure that makes it very luxurious with skilled show and pleasant with customers.
HTML5, CSS5, BOOTSTRAP three & LESS
SJ Agaza is constructed with new net applied sciences: Bootstrap three ( V3.three.zero), Superior Google Font, LESS, CSS3, HTML5 that makes it extra highly effective and versatile.
FULLY RESPONSIVE LAYOUT
Based mostly on YT Framework v3, SJ Agaza will carry to prospects a terrific look on any gadgets: PC, cell, ipad… or any display resolutions.Let expertise it!
four PRESET COLOR STYLES
This template is obtainable with four coloration kinds: Inexperienced, Blue, Crimson,and Orange. Moreover, it permits you to totally customise color schemes in back-end.
With mega menu you may present classes and information with description, picture, video, results… and even add hyperlinks to any web page, static blocks with promotion banners and modules.
65+ USEFUL SHORTCODES
Powered by YT Shortcode, SJ Agaza comes with 65+ helpful shortcodes that assist you extra powwerful in constructing and cusstomizing your web site. You possibly can simply construct a varied web site content material with out a lot coding data required.
- Suitable with IE10, Firefox 2+, Flock zero.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Assist RTL / LTR language
- Assist Boxed, Huge, Framed and Rounded Layouts
- Assist responsive structure
- Assist Entrance-end Cpanel for altering Theme, Format and Reset immediately
- Assist four Preset Shade Kinds: Crimson, Inexperienced, Orange and Blue
- Assist varied Font Household in addition to Google Fonts
- Assist many kinds for RESPONSIVE Menu: Mega Menu and three kinds off Menu
- Permit to set web site title, brand and slogan
- Assist many extensions: SJ Social Media Counter , SJ Contact Ajax, SJ K2 Additional Slider SJ Instagram Gallery, SJ Twitter Slider SJ K2 Easy Tabs, YT Framework Plugin, YT Shortcodes Plugin, K2 part, Acymailing Element
- Typography and varied module variations
- Use Lazy Load for dealing with giant photographs
- HTML5 Validation
- Assist SHORTCODES
- Assist LESSCSS
- 100% table-less design, primarily based on CSS3
- Optimize CSS/JS/HTML/Merge File
- Permit to indicate OR conceal Major Content material, with choices for exhibiting picture sorts
WHAT ARE INCLUDED?
SJ Agaza Template Bundle
Use this package deal to put in in your present web site
QuickStart Set up Bundle
This package deal consists of template, modules, plugins and pattern knowledge. Through the use of this package deal, you should have a whole web site seem like demo web site.
Modules and plugins used for the demo.
Detailed documentation to configure template
VERSION 2.zero.zero: Launched on 11 August, 2016 - Up to date to Joomla three.6
VERSION 1.zero.zero: Launched on 21 March, 2016 - Preliminary launch