Agility is a completely responsive HTML5 / CSS3 template, able to look gorgeous on any system – from a widescreen monitor to a cell phone.
How does a responsive template work?
You create one web site, and Agility’s responsive framework does the remainder. Because the person’s viewport measurement shifts, Agility responds dynamically to optimize viewing for that display measurement. That makes experiencing your web site on a cell phone rather more fulfilling (no extra pinching and zooming simply to learn a paragraph), with out sacrificing advanced grid layouts on the full-screen stage.
So what does that imply?
Agility is constructed on a 960gs-based responsive grid system referred to as Skeleton. Utilizing the magic of media queries, because the viewport measurement modifications, the grid adapts to suit the viewport optimally.
What’s within the field?
- 20 HTML5/CSS3 Templates – House pages, Portfolio, Weblog, Web page, Publish, Contact, and extra
- Responsive Skeleton Grid System
- three Background choices (white, smoky noise, paper fiber)
- 5 Spotlight coloration choices (gray, crimson, blue, inexperienced, purple)
- Responsive Slider
- 2 Weblog Layouts – Commonplace or Grid
- 1-Four Column Portfolio
- Working AJAX Contact Type (requires PHP5)
- Responsive Video Embedding (YouTube & Vimeo)
- CSS3 Results (gracefully degrade)
- prettyPhoto Lightbox
- CSS3 Buttons (7 colours, gentle and darkish textual content, small or giant)
- Cellular-friendly tabs
- HTML5 data-driven Google Maps
- Twitter “Newest Tweet” performance
- Alert Containers, checklist types, horizontal rule types, types, tables, and extra
- Effectively-organized CSS
A observe on practical parts
Please bear in mind that, as it is a static HTML Template, sure web site parts that require server-side scripting are non-functional. For instance, the search field and feedback are non-functional, however their types are included. These would require a PHP/MySQL backend to run. Additionally, the “weblog” is only a template – there isn’t any backend system – out of the field, every publish is only a separate static HTML file. In fact, you’ll be able to rig the template as much as your CMS of alternative, supplied you’ve got the sever-side coding abilities to implement that theme system.
Notice that the contact kind IS practical, although it requires PHP in your server to run.
A observe on CSS3 Utilization
The theme makes use of CSS3 for a lot of non-essential types and animations, however gracefully degrades in browsers that don’t assist it (IE7, IE8). That additionally signifies that Agility gained’t be responsive in IE8, because it doesn’t assist CSS3 Media Queries.
A observe on HTML5 validation
The one validation errors you’ll see are attributable to the iframe embed code from YouTube and Vimeo.
- Skeleton Responsive Grid Framework
Learn the Help Information
- Replace jQuery to 1.11.2
- Replace Twitter feed