v1.2.5 Launched – September 26th, 2012
This can be a jQuery primarily based AJAX powered HTML / PHP contact type with Twitter Direct Messaging, simply built-in into WordPress through shortcodes and capabilities.
- AJAX powered (no web page reloads!) Save your bandwidth!
- Immediately notifies you through the Twitter Direct Message API in addition to through E-Mail.
- Very straightforward to combine into any current WordPress web page in your web site.
- All fields have a validation script so that you get the * required information you want.
- Improved Anti Spam ‘Captcha’, are you human? verification.
- Make as many kinds as you want, and customise them, all through the WordPress admin panel.
- Built-in Animated Sliding Thank You / Success web page.
Helps both PHP4 or 5. Captcha requires GD picture library
May be tweaked/modified as soon as bought if you already know the PHP language.
Tags: twitter, contact, php, AJAX, validation, css, type, type, submit, course of, fields, WordPress
- 2012-09-25 - * Repair: Path inclusion to be folder title impartial * Tweak: Replace the principle plugin commentation 18/11/2011 - 1.2.four Repair not having the ability to click on submit after an error 11/04/2011 - 1.2.three Cookie fallback for verification 11/03/2011 - 1.2.2 Mounted verification code 04/01/2011 - 1.2.1 $e mail variable up to date 29/12/2010 - 1.2 Fixes to do_shortcode 16/11/2010 - 1.1 Fixes to output + required fields 04/10/2010 - 1.zero Preliminary launch