AniCount – Counter Animation Results
AniCount is a widget for Adobe Muse, which supplies your tasks a terrific quantity counter animated. It’s preferrred to tell website guests about: statistics, variety of work carried out, variety of happy prospects and the variety of awards gained, amongst others. The AniCount widget offers dynamism and modernity to your tasks Adobe Muse, is straightforward to make use of and configure, has a clear code that doesn’t overload the web page with repeated and pointless code.
- Scroll activation.
- Clear Code.
- Quantity counter, with quantities as much as 999999999999999.
- Separator Digit Grouping.
- FontAwesome Widget.
- Limitless Gadgets.
- Straightforward to Use.
- Fast Setup.
- Repeat Animation.
- and way more..
Bundle content material:
- widget AniCount v1.1.1.mulib
- AniCount Widget
- FontAwesome Widget
- Predesigned 01
- Predesigned 02
- Predesigned 03
- Font Superior Cheatsheet
- Font Superior Cheatsheet.jpg
- Font Superior Cheatsheet.pdf
- Browse to the placement the place you downloaded the widget file.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Double-click the MULIB file to import it into the Library. This may launch Muse if it’s not already open.
- After extracting the information, click on the Import Muse Library icon on the backside of the Library Panel in Muse.
- Browse to the placement you the place you extracted the widget information. Choose the MULIB file.
07.08.2016 - ver 1.1.zero [improvement] It will increase the restrict on the variety of the counter till 999999999999999. [fix] Fastened warning message that appeared to put a predesign.
04.15.2016 - ver 1.zero.zero - preliminary launch.
Animate.css from Daniel Eden.
FontAwesome from Dave Gandy.
Be aware: The assistance file is included in the principle package deal.