Animate Your Current Stuff or Create Elaborate New Animations
Listed below are some sped up movies on how we used Animatic to create the animations within the dwell preview:
- Animatic: Dawn Panorama
- Animatic: Manufacturing unit
- Animatic: Rotating Gears
- Animatic: Three-Column Characteristic Icons
We’re bringing the way you add animations to your website to a brand new degree. Meet Animatic, a frontend animation editor for WordPress.
Animate your current stuff in your web site and create advanced animation composed of your photos.
With Animatic, you’ll be able to:
- Add infinitely looping animations to your components,
- Add entrance transitions to your components,
- Add hover animations and transitions to your components,
- Create multi-image infographics and animations, all dwell out of your frontend
Animatic provides an Edit Animations button in your frontend. Clicking on that may convey up the simple to make use of and intuitive Animatic Panel:
Simply click on on a component to pick out it, then animate it
You possibly can modify 30+ animation parameters reminiscent of:
- X, Y, Z positions,
- X, Y, Z rotations,
- Idle Animation,
- Animation length,
- and extra…
Full Characteristic Set
- Create advanced & layered animations composed of a number of photos,
- Integrates proper into the Media Supervisor for simple picture placement for animating,
- Dwell frontend modifying utilizing the Animatic Panel,
- Very straightforward to make use of and intuitive controls,
- 50+ Animations & transitions,
- Change values utilizing your mouse,
- accelerated animations,
- Bonus: consists of the Animatic Visible Composer ingredient
Animatic is used for animating stuff, not for layouting your content material. It’s not a web page builder. Utilizing Animatic to format your content material could create bizarre ends in small screens.
Having Bother with the Plugin?
Head over to the assist tab and take a look at the FAQs, or submit a assist ticket!
Having fun with the Plugin?
Remember to go away a ranking and evaluate and present us some love.
Take a look at Our Different Stuff
Model 1.2.1 – March 17, 2016
* Fastened crucial bug
Model 1.2 – January 19, 2016
* Added decrease button for hiding the Animatic panel * Added fade out and in (and mixture) as new animation results. * Fastened a problem the place conflicting CSS resets may mess up with Animatic's format. * Recompiled for optimizations.
Model 1.1 – July 27, 2015
* Preliminary launch