The AwsmProgressBar is an all-in-one-file plug-in for jQuery that permits you to create a shocking progressbar. Greater than 13 choices and 5 strategies enable to customise the progressbar to your wants. It really works with CSS3-animations and all main browsers.
The AwsmProgressBar is helpful when a state, its progress or transitions between states ought to be communicated to the consumer.
- Replace v1.three: Elevated browser compatibility (particularly IE10+)
- Replace v1.2: CSS3-transistions are actually absolutely supported in Opera 12+.
- Replace v1.1a: Mounted a bug with the texture-free background and added the choice to produce an personal side ratio (reasonably than the default considered one of 100:15). The demo has been up to date as nicely.
- CSS3-animations with fallback to gifs for older browsers
- dynamic progress- and colour-animations, four completely different states
- 10 adjustable choices and four customizable colors
- adapts to the display screen dimension, even when the window is resized
- straightforward integration, solely wants jQuery 1.four or later
The demo-page comprises a completely working instance and the entire documentation.
Browser compatibility (as of July 2013)
|Desktop browsers||Cell browsers|
|Examined:||Take a look at your self:|
The animated gifs come as a fallback resolution, in case the consumer’s browser doesn’t help CSS3-animations. The developer may also resolve to make use of gifs as default background to protect some computing energy, as these animations can eat a whole lot of it.
The AwsmProgressBar permits for 12 completely different choices it may be initialized with. These properties will be modified at any time later. 4 completely different customizable colors enable the developer to adapt the look to the encompassing web page (colors will be set for the 4 states indetermined, working, inactive and completed).
Getters and setters in addition to a way to destroy the plug-in can be found.