Blueprinter makes creating file system buildings easy much less time consuming. You possibly can:
- Edit, save and cargo “blueprints” to create, or recreate, file system buildings. Do you’ve got a typical construction you utilize time and again? It now takes seconds.
- Populate text-based information with content material—like the essential markup of an HTML file.
- Obtain frameworks akin to WordPress or jQuery, and robotically populate the folders or information with their contents.
- Preview the file system construction generated by your blueprint as you construct it.
v1.zero.zero.2 July 1, 2011
- Adjustments to the primary window
- Textbox for blueprint now scrolls vertically
- Adjustments to the Content material Supervisor window
- Textbox for the template’s content material now scrolls vertically when the template is ready to customized textual content
- Content material template names should be distinctive; the UI now correctly responds and makes an attempt to keep away from naming collisions
- Shortcuts should be distinctive; the UI now correctly responds to duplicate shortcut codes
v1.zero.zero.three July 31, 2011
- Modified SQL CE references
- This could repair any points relating to pre-existing installations of MS SQL CE three .5. Remember to learn the upgrading part of the documentation if upgrading from 1.zero.zero.zero, 1.zero.zero.1, or 1.zero.zero.2.