A novel customizable jQuery picture slider with perspective and easy interactions.
Full documentation and examples included.
Please examine the FAQ earlier than buying.
- Limitless scrolling
- Limitless variety of photos
- 14 Instance kinds/usages out of the field
- Fluid width (appropriate for responsive layouts)
- Non-compulsory headers
- Non-compulsory description textual content
- Non-compulsory hyperlink
- Non-compulsory autoplay (paused on mouse-over)
- Keyboard assist
- Lightbox assist
- Proper-to-left language assist
- A number of situations per web page
- Uninterupted navigation (strive shortly tapping the arrow keys in your keyboard)
- Superior: Exterior features
- Superior: Callback features
- Incorporates totally commented supply code
- Incorporates documentation/assist file
- Incorporates instance circumstances to get you began
New in model 1.5.four (august 2015):
- Added assist for Velocity.js. In case you have velocity included in your undertaking, Boutique will now robotically make use of it.
New in model 1.5.three (august 2014):
- Fastened keyboard navigation errors after eradicating Boutique from the web page
- Up to date the Fancybox instance file showcasing gallery assist
- Eliminated “lightbox_support” choice. See the instance information for the advisable approach to set off a lightbox
- Fastened a number of events the place picture dimensions may get distorted
- Added a Contact/Swipe occasion instance
New in model 1.5.2 (july 2013):
- Fastened a bug the place Boutique was not responsive with “frames” set to three
- Cleaned up CSS and magnificence customization
- Up to date Fancybox instance to match newer variations of that plugin
- Now you can provide your individual tags as an alternative of simply the picture’s alt-attribute for header textual content. Instance:
<h2 class="boutique-frame-title">Body title</h2>
- Equally, now you can provide your individual tags for the outline textual content (beforehand needed to be a span), so long as you give it the boutique-frame-text class. Instance:
<p class="boutique-frame-text">Body description</p>
- The link_callback operate now prevents default hyperlink conduct until it returns true
- Slight efficiency enhancements
New in model 1.5.1 (2012/10/08):
- Optimized for jQuery 1.eight+ (deprecated ‘hover’ occasion, deprecated $.browser methodology)
- Fastened minor hover positioning bug launched in v1.5
- Added right-to-left language assist (new plugin choice “right_to_left”)
- Included right-to-left language instance web page
- Included arrow buttons instance web page
- Included navigation bullets instance web page
- .boutique() now returns the jquery object, so you may proceed chaining
- Improved the text_front_only choice in IE
- Fastened a number of different IE points (largely associated to utilizing variable picture heights)
- Modified choice “front_img_height” default to ‘auto’
- Modified choice “container_width” default to ‘auto’ (fluid width)
- The body top-margins moved from CSS to plugin choices “front_topmargin”, “behind_topmargin”, “back_topmargin”
Slight efficiency enhancements
Observe: The required jQuery model has been bumped to 1.6.1+
Observe 2: When upgrading, it is best to examine if the vertical aligning remains to be okay, or (re)set it with the brand new choices “front_topmargin”, “behind_topmargin”, “back_topmargin”
New in model 1.5 (2012/05/28):
- New plugin choice: frames (variety of seen frames (three or 5)).
- New plugin choice: variable_container_height (In case your photos have completely different heights, it will make the container peak adapt to the seen frames).
- Plugin choice “front_img_height” can now have the worth ‘auto’, to cope with photos of various dimension ratios. The width will nonetheless be a shared worth.
- New included instance: Blended picture ratios.
- Eliminated the redundant plugin choice “hoverspeed”. The hover animation velocity is now at all times “velocity” devided by four (it’s going to nonetheless work you probably have already set a handbook hoverspeed).
- Modified some plugin choice names to be extra logical/readable, equivalent to “back_opac” to “back_opacity” (outdated names will nonetheless work).
- Eliminated the (beforehand hidden) span and h6 tags on frames with no titles/descriptions.
- Slight efficiency enhancements.
New in model 1.four (2012/01/08):
- New plugin choice: lightbox_support
- New plugin choice: stop_autoplay_on_click
- New exterior operate: boutique_stopautoplay() to set off autoplay
- New exterior operate: boutique_startautoplay() to set off autoplay
- New exterior operate: boutique_goto(frame-number) to leap to a particular body quantity (it’s going to robotically decide the shortest route)
- New callback operate: pre_move_callback(anchor, instance-id) that’s triggered when a motion begins
- Higher/simpler fancybox (and doubtless different lightboxes) compatibility (instance included) and now supporting fancybox galleries too
- Bug repair: frame-link-clicking-not-reacting bug, created in model 1.33
Added extra instance circumstances that you could study from / copy/paste from:
- Primary instance
- Simulating three frames
- Utilizing Boutique with Fancybox
- Responsive / fluid structure (dynamic 100% width)
- Callback features
- Exterior features
- Straight line
- Content material div
- Default easing sorts are actually included within the plugin. You’ll be able to nonetheless use the exterior easing plugin in case you are particularly choosy in your easing or need to add some particular results
- Improved assist for future jQuery variations
- CSS flexibility enhancements
- Efficiency tweaks
New in model 1.33 (2011/09/10):
- Fastened a compatibility problem with jquery 1.6+ (header textual content turned “undefined” when left empty)
- Moved some CSS to plugin settings to have a clearer seperation of settings/styling
- Nicer default easing sorts
- 100% width now takes the father or mother aspect’s width (not at all times the physique width)
- Primary setup instance included
- Fancybox instance included
- Observe when upgrading: The names of among the plugin choices have modified.
New in model 1.32 (2011/05/12):
- Fastened bug launched in v1.31 (hyperlinks of distant frames firing on click on)
- Added behind_distance as plugin choice (choice to manually set the horizontal distance of body 2 and four)
- Minor usability tweak (photos are actually undraggable (in supporting browsers))
New in model 1.31 (2011/05/03):
- jQuery model compatibility repair: zooming the middle body on mouseover (now works with 1.four.1+)
- jQuery model compatibility repair: body border animation (now works with 1.three.zero+)
- Minor efficiency tweaks
New in model 1.three (2011/02/22):
- Plugin choice container_width can now be ‘100%’ (full web page width). The width will adapt when resizing the browser.
- Added move_on_hover (navigate with mouse-over as an alternative of click on) as plugin choice. Relying in your setup, it will work higher if you happen to set freescroll to false.
- Minor efficiency tweaks.
New in model 1.2.1 (2011/01/18):
- Added keyboard (allow/disable keyboard performance) as plugin choice so you may disable/allow it.
New in model 1.2 (2010/10/18):
- Container width, entrance body picture width/peak, textual content space opacity are actually plugin settings (so modifying the CSS is now extra non-compulsory)
- New plugin choice: text_front_only (true by default)
- Exterior features for customized earlier/subsequent buttons
- Callback operate for after clicking a body with hyperlink
- Callback operate for after shifting left/proper
Additionally described within the examples and directions.
Observe: all earlier settings / CSS will nonetheless work within the new model so you may replace safely.