Bracara is a clear and multi-purpose HTML template. The theme makes use of the highly effective and newest Twitter’s Bootstrap three and takes benefits of its options: grid system, typography, parts and extra. It’s totally responsive and appears nice in smaller units.
The theme was constructed with a number of care and each a part of the code may be very effectively defined and indented, so your life will likely be very simple working with it. Whether or not you might be constructing a company, a designer’s portfolio or a photographer web site we’re positive that Bracara will get your job achieved with little or no effort.
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Bootstrap v3.1
- Linecons & Metrize Icons
- 190+ flat icons set
- Absolutely Responsive Design
- FlexSlider 2
- 6 predefined wonderful colours (simple to customise to your personal colour by way of CSS)
- Filterable MixItUp Portfolio
- Pricing Tables, Our staff, Tabs, Accordions and extra.
- 404, 403, Upkeep Web page and Below Building Web page
- three Dwelling variants, four completely different Headers and three completely different footers
- Superb documentation
- Very clear and arranged code!
- Helps all main browsers
- Devoted Assist
- All demo information included
Having issues working with Bracara? Don’t fear, we’re right here that can assist you! You may ship us your questions utilizing our profile Contact type on Theme Forest.
We couldn’t depart with out letting a phrase of appreciation to:
Diego Magnani – http://www.diegomagnani.com/ – for kindly letting us use his superior designs within the portfolio
Pixeden Group – http://www.pixeden.com/ – for the free designs offered
Unsplash – http://unsplash.com/ – for the proper footage
Daniele Zedda – http://www.flickr.com/pictures/astragony/ – for his wonderful footage
Bootstrap Group – http://getbootstrap.com/ – for the precious framework
An enormous thanks to those guys!
v1.2 – 13 February 2014
- Up to date to Bootstrap three.1 - 190+ flat icons set included
v1.1 – 18 January 2014
- New weblog variant (structure 2)
v1.zero – 15 January 2014
- Preliminary launch