Envato Tuts+ Programs
Laravel is a PHP framework for contemporary internet apps. Lately upgraded to model 5, Laravel is a mature system that continues to win help as a result of its class and stability. Laravel ships with built-in help for database migrations, object-relational mapping, routing and authentication, making it simpler for builders to start out and preserve their work.
On this course, Envato Tuts+ teacher Jason Lewis will present you methods to construct a functioning content material administration system (CMS) with the Laravel PHP framework. You’ll perceive among the duties and issues which might be frequent to so many internet improvement tasks and discover completely different attainable options to them. You’ll be beginning your CMS from scratch—a good way to develop your information of the Laravel framework. This course will train you the basics required to develop top-notch Laravel purposes.
What You’ll Be taught
- Tips on how to construct a functioning content material administration system (CMS) with the Laravel PHP framework.
- Tips on how to create the CMS again finish, from organising customers to managing weblog posts.
- Tips on how to safe the again finish.
- Tips on how to construct the front-end format and kinds.
- Tips on how to arrange a weblog’s navigation, pages and web page templates.
This course makes use of Laravel 5.
Concerning the Teacher
Jason Lewis is a firefighter by day and an online developer by night time. He sometimes writes issues on his private weblog however is often serving to of us with Laravel. Yow will discover him on Twitter, GitHub, or lurking in #laravel on freenode!