The brand new Messenger App Template is an iOS App Template of a Chat App. It’s written in Goal-C and really simple to customize, publish to the App Retailer or construct in to your present venture.
• Login with Fb or your e-mail tackle
• Ship non-public messages or take a part of group chats
• Set your individual profile image and alter your title
• Ship photographs and even movies to your mates
• Fashionable and clear design
• Makes use of Parse and Fb SDK, the JSQMessages framework in addition to the JSQSound framework and NotificationChat by RelatedCode (you’ll find all of them on Github – see under, and when you have some data in iOS improvement, you may construct your individual chat app out of those tasks).
With the Messenger App, you’ll be able to create your individual non-public messaging service, permitting all your mates to make use of a brand new and safe chat service with an ideal design.
This app makes use of Parse.com as backend, a service that’s fully free and spares you of the server-side php improvement – you merely register your self at Parse.com, create an app and retailer all of your customers and messages at Parse, they’ll deal with the server-side information administration for you, with the intention to focus on crucial, a classy consumer interface. You don’t want to jot down one single line of code!
This template could be very easy to customize and reskin, as a result of its clear code and well-written documentation guiding you thru the entire setup course of.
Do you’ve got any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact me, I will probably be completely satisfied that can assist you wherever I can.
Obtain hyperlinks of the open sourced tasks (the respective authors have finished nice work there):
JSQMessages – https://github.com/jessesquires/JSQMessagesViewController
JSQSystemSoundPlayer – https://github.com/jessesquires/JSQSystemSoundPlayer
NotificationChat – https://github.com/relatedcode/NotificationChat