Loopy Meatball is an satisfying Android sport. The goal of the sport is to get the utmost quantity of factors avoiding the obstacles when you management one or two meatballs simply taping on the display screen.
The sport has been developed with java, utilizing Android Studio and LibGDX. It can be imported with Eclipse, however now, Android Studio is the official Android IDE, so I like to recommend to make use of it.
It has Google Play Leaderboards, so gamers will be capable of examine their outcomes with different gamers.
It may be simply reskinned, you solely have to exchange present photos and sounds with yours.
It’s included a Tutorial explaining the way to configure every part within the sport:
– Learn how to import the sport (video included).
– Learn how to change admob, leaderboards, push notifications, and so on.
– Learn how to change sport photos and sounds.
– Learn how to change bundle title and export (video included).
– Learn how to change sport problem.
Why must you purchase our objects? Check out how our consumers charge us: