Area instruments is a category that can be utilized to get details about a domainname. The details about the area is retrieved from Google, Bing, Yahoo, Alexa and DNS servers.
- Test if a domainname is free. Supported extensions: be, biz, cn, com, co.uk, de, edu, eu, fr, ie, in, data, jp ,mobi, title, internet, nl, nu, org, television, us, ws, hu, pl, se, ca
- Get Google and Alexa rank for a site
- Listed pages on Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Depend backlinks with Google and Yahoo
- Whois data
- High key phrases for a site
- three examples included
- Instance of present all data for 1 particular area.
v1.13.1 (11/21/2011) * Mounted Google PageRank * Mounted Google listed pages v1.13.zero (09/08/2011) * Added CA area help * Higher socket dealing with v1.12.zero (07/14/2011) * Added help for se domains * Up to date Google index and backlinks depend code * New documentation v1.11 (04/18/2011) Added help for pl domains v1.10 (02/18/2011) Mounted error when making an attempt to make use of Free technique with out an array ($DomainTools->Free('sitebase', 'be') v1.9 (02/18/2011) Mounted whois bug for co.uk domains v1.eight (08/30/2010) * Added help for hu area extension * Mounted errors when get ranks for brand spanking new domains v1.7 (07/30/2010) * High key phrases repair (Alexa modified construction) v1.6 (05/16/2010) * Added help for ws area extension * Repair Google index and backlink depend in order that it really works with Googles adjustments v1.5 (04/05/2010) * Mounted Google backlinks for giant web sites v1.four (03/15/2010) * Stripped some rubbish strings from the key phrases * Mounted Alexa delta and rating * Eliminated deprecated ereg perform v1.three (11/11/2009) * Mounted some issues within the Listed pages and Backlink checker * Added a completely working kind to test if a site title is free