Straightforward PHP Contact Type Script can configure contact type to your web site with file attachment or file add, captcha system, helps smtp for sending mail and with knowledge validation. This script is a fundamental contact type generator with out person interface.
Straightforward PHP Contact Type Script – Model 2
Straightforward PHP Contact Type is a strong framework that may create easy or advance/advanced contact types. You’ll be able to simply add fields like enter textbox, textarea, radio button, checkbox, choose or combobox and file attachment add with only a one line of configuration.
Completely no PHP and HTML information required as a result of the method is dealt with by Straightforward PHP Contact Type script. The documentation is straightforward to know. You’ll be able to create completely different sorts of types like contact type, survey type, suggestions type, order type, request type and and many others.
New Options Added (New Replace v2.three – April 7, 2015 )
- Can add HTML area between fields
- Possibility for SMTP Authentication or PHP mail
- File Attachment Add
- Telephone Discipline and validation
- Redirect to Particular URL after Submission
- HTML5 Legitimate
- Location Detection (Metropolis and Nation)
- Responsive Design for Desktop, Pill and Cell Telephone
- Multi-languages Supported
- Coded in Object Oriented Programming
- Auto Responder Electronic mail (Can customise)
- Possibility to decide on Textual content Captcha or Picture Captcha
- Add area with 1 line of code
- Very Clear Documentation with Examples
- No Technical Information Required like PHP or HTML
- Straightforward integration to your web site
- Server Facet Validator to stop e mail injection
- Combine Textual content Captcha or Picture Captcha to stop e mail spam
- You select what fields ought to be required
- Customise error messages and success messages.
- four themes css design included (Aqua, Darkish, Easy, Premium)
- Fields supported: textbox, textarea, combo field, radio button and test field
- Protects you from XSS and CSRF assaults
- Contact Type with no Topic
- Contact Type with Topic
- Contact Type with Location Detection
- Contact Type with Textual content Captcha
- Contact Type with Picture Captcha
- Contact Type with Telephone Validation
- Contact Type with File Add
- Contact Type with Multi-language
- Contact type with Radio
- Contact type with Checkbox
- Contact type with Combobox
- Contact type with A number of TextArea
- Advanced Contact Type
- Job Utility Type
- Suggestions Type
- Empty Discipline
- Electronic mail Format Validation
- Most Characters Required
– Absolutely Examined on Linux Server
– PHP 5 with mail() perform
Change logs: (See Documentation)
Replace v2.three - April 7, 2015 - New Characteristic: Can add HTML ingredient between fields. - Bug Mounted: File add extension validation - Improved: php paths - Improved: location detection
Replace v2.1 - September 03, 2014 - Bug Mounted: The shape shouldn't be displaying in some servers as a result of some capabilities aren't correctly dealt with in previous PHP model.
Replace v2.zero - August 26, 2014 - New function: SMTP Authentication - New function: File Attachment Add - New function: Telephone Discipline and Validation - New function: Choice to Redirect to particular URL - Bug Mounted: Textarea (Including greater than 1 textarea will solely obtain the final textarea message in e mail) - Bug Mounted: Autoresponder e mail ('n' apprears on the finish of the e-mail deal with) - Bug Mounted: Checkbox objects - Eliminated the final extra "," comma acquired in e mail - Enhanced: responsiveness for cellular gadget in css - Enhanced: show of asterisk - Enhanced captcha responsiveness in css
Replace v1.zero - July 30, 2014 - mounted Picture Captcha downside - Replace Documentation for brand new sections "Type Design" and "Change Logs" - Replace Documentation beneath "Fast Begin Information" Part
Chances are you’ll e mail through contact type when you have any questions on this. Chances are you’ll confer with our documentation on the best way to combine this to your web site.
I’m providing free integration to your web site if I’ve a free time.