UPDATE AS OF 08-21-14: I can be releasing a brand new model (beneath a brand new undertaking supervisor). The brand new model will function MANY new choices and in addition an online based mostly model. THE NEW VERSION HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET. That is merely a PSA.
—– —– –
Electronic mail Spider is a quick multi-threaded utility that “scrapes” e mail addresses from given URL’s. You’ll be able to import each emails and hyperlink permitting you to take away duplicates if want be. Crawl a bit or crawl quite a bit directly, it’s as much as you!
Model 1.1 (January 10, 2012)
- UI replace
New components have been added and the interface has been moved round a bit. New standing bars on the backside: grey signifies the e-mail rely being scanned and complete when completed with a scan and the blue bar is the standing of a crawler or an import or export.
- Fastened threading bug – No checks had been being made on at the moment operating threads, there are now not thread crashes if somebody doesn’t wait until the final spider is completed crawling.
- Clean/empty hyperlinks now not added – It was potential to enter clean hyperlink, that is now not a difficulty.
- Config file – There may be now a configuration file that accompanies the applying. You’ll be able to set numerous settings in right here just like the Google Search API key.
- Hyperlink gathering – Electronic mail spider now permits you to collect hyperlinks from web sites that may populate your hyperlink record for you. Yow will discover this selection beneath the Crawler menu.
- Google searches – Electronic mail spider now permits you to use the Google Search API (together with your key in fact) to carry out Google Searches. These searches will robotically parse the hyperlinks into your hyperlink itemizing. You will need to specify your api key within the config.ini file.
- Context menus – You now have the power to proper click on the emails and hyperlink lists for faster entry to take away hyperlinks, emails and clear the lists.
- Recursive listing searches – EmailSpider now helps recursive listing looking.
- Doc looking – We at the moment acknowledge as much as three several types of recordsdata that you could extract emails from: HTML, TXT and DOCX recordsdata. These additionally apply when looking directories recursively.
Model 1.zero (December 24, 2011)
- Preliminary launch