Exdress-Medusa Luxurious Style Retailer Magento Theme
Exdress is a HQ Skilled Eye-Catching Magento Theme. It’s designed to thrill and calm down your buyer’s eyes, and make him curious to persevering with buying in your Retailer. Go growing your Conversion Price with Exdress, your Person Expertise Magento Theme.
- Customized Megamenu – versatile menu options
- Large Frontpage Slideshow – with varied results and caption
- Frontpage Manufacturers Slider – present up high manufacturers on homepage
- Frontpage Merchandise Slider – versatile featured merchandise slider
- Frontpage High Product – present high product on homepage
- Frontpage Gross sales Product – present gross sales product on homepage
- New- and Gross sales Merchandise Tab – present new- and gross sales on category-view
- One-Web page Product Navigation – person expirience product navigation on product-view web page
- Product Picture Zoom – zoomify product picture function
- Class Filter Search – dropdown filterable class search
- One-Click on Set up – auto set up theme, static blocks, menu and widgets
Further Options and Data apart from listed above
- Helps Magento 1.eight.1 /1.eight.zero /1.7.zero.2 /1.7.zero.1 / 1.7.zero.zero / 1.6.2.zero / 1.6.1.zero / 1.6.zero.zero / 1.5.1.zero
- Instantaneous quick-access buying cart
- Customized About-Us Web page
- JQuery tabbed extra Product Information
- Layered PSD’s for Customization
- Further Parts PSD with used Artwork- and Graphicswork
- Intensive Documentation
Initially, thanks for buying one in all my information, I really admire it! Theme help will probably be offered by our profile’s suggestions type. We are going to strive our greatest, to answer to your posts/emails inside 2 enterprise days. We’re in UTC/GMT +2.
Exdress-Medusa helps Magento Neighborhood Version 1.eight.1 /1.eight.zero /1.7.zero.2 /1.7.zero.1 / 1.7.zero.zero / 1.6.2.zero / 1.6.1.zero. / 1.6.zero.zero / 1.5.1.zero – it doesn’t help Magento Enterprise Version and Magento GO. PHP 5.2 or newer can be required.
Don’t overlook to price my Merchandise please.
January 14 – 2014: Model 1.three
- Magento v1.eight.1 Compatibility
November 20 – 2013: Model 1.three
- Magento v1.eight.zero Compatibility
- Code Sanitization and Cleanup
- Mounted Minor Points
- All Recordsdata. Please make a whole Backup of your set up earlier than doing the replace.
January 23 – 2013: Model 1.2
- Added Cookie Notification
- Mounted CSS Problem
- Mounted “Buyer Login” Web page Title difficulty
- record.phtml, new_grid.phtml, record.phtml (custom-widget), list-homepage (custom-widget), notices.phtml, login.php and types.css
April 25 – 2012: Model 1.1
- Added Compatibility Magento 1.7
- Improved Efficiency for IE-Browsers
- Mounted Minor CSS Points
- Mounted Picture Error on Product-View-Web page if no Picture for Product
- Mounted Buyer-Login-Web page Structure Problem
- web page.xml, slideshow.phtml, media.phtml, record.phtml, new_grid.phtml, record.phtml (custom-widget), list-homepage (custom-widget), login.phtml, types.css
January 15 – 2012: Model 1.zero.7
- Compatibility Magento 1.6.2.zero
December 12 – 2011: Model 1.zero.6
- Mounted Slider Bug IE8/IE7/IE6 (now it really works with all Browsers)
- Mounted CSS For IE8/IE7/IE6
- Added Replace-Recordsdata Bundle (for earlier patrons)
- Added Diff-Recordsdata Record In Comparability To Earlier Variations
November 29 – 2011: Model 1.zero.5
- Added Mini-Login-Kind to Sidebar
- Kind Validation Mini-Login-Kind
- Up to date Documentation
November 25 – 2011: Model 1.zero.four
- Added IE7 Compatibility
November 21 – 2011: Model 1.zero.three
- Mounted minor CSS points
- Added Product-Tags-Tab in Product-View
- Main Design Colours replace
- Improved Homepage
- Improved Buyer Usability in Product-View/Cart-View
- Improved Product Navigation in Grid-View mode
- Improved Sidebar/Layered Navigation
October 26 – 2011: Model 1.zero.2
- Compatibility Magento 1.6.1.zero
September 06 – 2011: Model 1.zero.1
- Mounted some CSS points
- Web page is now centered from default
- Added howto in documentation to switch QR-Code with your individual
August 29 – 2011: Model 1.zero.zero
- Preliminary Launch
Credit and Sources
I’ve used the next photographs, icons, fonts or different information as listed:
- jquery-1.5.2.min.js by John Resig
- jquery-ui-1.eight.9..min.js by http://jquery.org
- cloud-zoom.1.zero.2.js by Raff Cecco
- SocialMate Icons by by http://www.graphicsfuel.com
- Weby Icon Set by Asher Abbasi
- Milford by Roger White Licensed as Public Area (Solely utilized in Art work- and Graphic Parts)
- Century Gothic Industrial License (Used Solely in Exdress Logotype)
It’s actually wonderful the way you assist and help your clients! That’s a 5 star expertise! Thanks very a lot for the offered information as to IE7 compatibility.
Thanks a lot for getting this replace over to me. It actually means alot & I vastly admire your efforts. You have got constructed such an unbelievable Magento theme with the perfect documentation on the market. I hope you proceed to construct themes for the Magento platform. Their usually are not sufficient high quality themes (corresponding to your) out there.
This can be a Pretty, spectacular, clear, stress-free, quick loading, theme…I may proceed with the motion verbs however you realize your work, its high quality!
That was the perfect assist I believe I’ve ever obtained on themeforest wow thanks. I understood every thing you mentioned and can make the acquisition within the subsequent few days. Thank you’ll be speaking with you quickly.
That is the perfect wanting magento theme right here in themeforest. Effectively completed Ricci. I’m certain there’s lot of arduous work behind these pages!
I used to be nearly to buy a template however I assumed I’d have one final have a look at the opposite choices…your design is kind of merely AMAZING !
Notice: Catalog and Slider Photos usually are not included, they’re for preview functions solely.