With Expo360° you’re taking showcasing merchandise in your web site to the following stage. Your buyer not solely will get a greater feel and appear of the product that you’re presenting, it is also a cool characteristic in your web site that may blow everybody away!
Subsequent era 360° product viewer
Reverse to current 360° viewers accessible on-line, this viewer doesn’t use Flash and presents nice interplay on cellular gadgets comparable to iPad and iPhone. What makes it much more distinctive is the intensive set of configurations doable. It lets you create a feel and appear that may match your on-line presence completely.
Establishing Expo360° is straightforward
Simply add your set of photographs and the participant will do the remaining. A XML file let’s you tweak properties straight away. Simply change the participant’s width and peak, zoom ranges, controls, and a lot extra. Over 100 totally different settings assist you to create a singular participant with distinctive interplay.
- Makes use of jQuery v1.6.2;
- Simple 360° views of your merchandise;
- Simply change the width and peak of the viewer;
- Hundreds exterior photographs;
- 100+ XML configurations;
- Add hotspots to point out particulars;
- Customized grabhand cursor;
- Sensible zoom performance with mousewheel assist;
- Optionally available zoom navigation window;
- Use as a flowery zoom/pan viewer with a single picture.
There are three totally different hotspots which you can implement:
- A easy hotspot with a small description and/or an exterior hyperlink;
- A hotspot opening a popup permitting you to make use of primary HTML;
- A hotspot opening a massive body masking all different content material.
All kinds of hotspots are proven within the totally different examples.
A lot effort has gone into making a dynamic setup of the controls. You possibly can both make them stick moreover the participant or have them floating on prime of it. Altering the look of the controls will be achieved by merely changing the management graphics. Moreover, you may select which type of controls you need to have in your participant and add them in a modular manner. Controls which you can select between:
- Rotation (enabling rotation of the article);
- Pan (enabling panning of the article);
- Left and proper (rotating the article left and proper);
- Autoplay (begin and pause automated rotation of the article);
- Zoom in/out (a one step zoom to full zoom in or full zoom out);
- Reset (a button which can restore the article to its beginning place);
- Zoom-slider (utilizing this slider will present easy zooming);
- Playback-slider (utilizing this slider will rotate the article);
- Hyperlink (create a hyperlink within the menu).
Particular thanks goes out to:
- Marcin Gruszczyk – http://www.mswee.internet (workplace inside 3D rendering)
- Jens Goerlich – http://www.jens-goerlich.de (workplace inside poster picture)