Folio Two is a complicated portfolio, a sensible and usable template designed with HTML5 + CSS3 and utilizing jQuery to boost an superior person expertise.
This template is a strong device based mostly on RESPONSIVE DESIGN, adaptive to any kind of system. The display screen dimension won’t be an issue to point out your favourite works. The gallery, for instance, was developed solely for this template, will likely be tailored to show every work maximizing the seen house.
Additionally, if you’re a DRIBBBLE fan you’ll can present by means of your portfolio your newest photographs or configure it as you want extra…gamers, followers, drafts…
Simply choose your greatest works and begins to point out your expertise!
- V1.31 // 01·17·2013
- Mounted bug with jQuery 1.9 for lightbox mode
- Mounted scroll bug with Safari iOS6
- V1.three // 15·07·2012
- New gallery added and normal enhancements
- V1.2 // 02·02·2012
- Mounted Dribbble points
- Improved cellular units help
- iOS5 iPhone/iPod & Home windows Telephone 7.5 Mango prepared
- V1.1 // 10·14·11
- Improved navigation
- New navigation mode for iOS units (iOS5 Safari prepared)
- New ajax contact type
- Extra semantic and legitimate lightbox code
- Mounted GMaps bug
- Add some minor enhancements and graphics modifications
- Dribbble integration
- Customized type Switcher – View type modifications in “actual time”
- Cool filtering technique
- Customized galleries for displaying your works
- Customized lightbox system
- Google fonts. You should utilize any font you need. In Assist PDF is all defined
- Ajax Template
- 5 totally different nav/schemes skins
- Documented in code and PDF with “HOW TO…”
- FULL PSD INCLUDED
- Semantic HTML5 construction & Degrades Gracefully
- Sensible Display screen Optimized: 1920×1200 // 1920×1080 // 1650×1050 // 1440×900 // 1366×768 // 1280×1024 // 1208×800 // 1024×768 // 800×600 // And a few smartphone display screen sizes – For the remainder of display screen sizes the template will match the house accessible in one of the simplest ways due to media queries.
- iPad Pleasant
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The pictures that illustrate this template make use of iPhones/iPad to point out how the template is displayed on these units from the viewpoint of responsive design. This doesn’t imply that’s 100% suitable, at the least for now. As I stated I’m working to enhance help for these units
NOTE: Pictures used on this preview are copyrighted by its proprietor. Are solely used as utility examples, you can not make use of them in no specific case.