Full Width Slider 2 is simple to make use of jQuery picture slider optimized for full display width.
Now with the WordPress model of the slider come new options.
- Makes use of WordPress native jQuery
- Responsive design
- Adjustable transition velocity
- Auto slideshow with pause on hover (will be switched on/off)
- Button navigation (Bullets) (will be switched on/off, off by default)
- Arrow Navigation (will be switched on/off)
- Suitable with all main browsers (IE8 and above , Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera
- Can add Title, Description and Hyperlink button to every slide
- Fully coloration customizable (Coloration picker)
- Google Fonts built-in (over 600 fonts)
- Adjustable font-size (together with separate sizes for the media queries)
- No blurry buttons! The slider makes use of Font-Superior for the navigation
- Helps a number of situations
- Makes use of shortcode
- Visible Composer Assist
Out of your Admin Panel go to Plugins -> Add New -> Add -> Browse and choose the Full Width Slider 2 archive file.
Click on “Set up Now” button.
Click on “Activate Now” after the plugin has been put in.
A brand new menu ought to now seem in your Admin Dashboard referred to as “Full Width Slider 2”.
Out of your Admin Dashboard go to Full Width Slider 2 -> Classes -> Create New Class.
Enter class title and click on “Save Class”.
Out of your Admin Panel go to Full Width Slider 2 -> Slides -> Create New Slide.
Fill the required data and click on “Save Slide”.
Displaying the plugin on the front-end
The plugin makes use of the shortcode [fws2] to show the front-end content material. Out of your Admin Panel create new Web page or Put up and kind [fws2].
[fws2] [fws2 cat=1,2,3]
cat – Class ids (seen within the admin) to show separated by commas
Observe us on Fb or Twitter and get newest information about merchandise updates and upcoming plugins and scripts!
You may also comply with us on Instagram and shortly on YouTube with video tutorials on how you can set up our plugins and scripts!
Icons by http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Superior/
Please word the pictures used within the demo preview are for demo function solely and usually are not included within the bundle!
– Now you’ll be able to change the textual content of “Learn Extra” buttom from the plugin settings.
– added Visible Composer Integration