Google, iCal & XML Occasion Listing Calendar for (music) festivals, seminars and enterprise occasions. Constructed on jQuery and PHP, this calendar grabs your occasions out of your Google Calendar, one other iCal (.ics) stream or simply an XML file, and turns them right into a complete checklist. Occasions assist places and embody Twitter and Fb hyperlinks to share the occasion in your social networks. Skins are included to regulate the calendar to any current web site. Caching is built-in to avoid wasting bandwidth and enhance pace, and all the things is Search Engine Optimized (search engine marketing).
View WordPress Model
- Get occasions from Google Calendar, iCal (.ics) or XML.
- A number of feeds
- Occasion grouping and built-in search.
- Built-in Twitter & Fb buttons.
- Day, Month & Yr structure.
- Search Engine Optimized.
- Superior Caching.
- three Shade Schemes (Mild, Leaf & Insect).
- Strings (“day”, “map” and so on) are straightforward to translate.
- Intensive Documentation.
Right here’s a listing of choices for the calendar, simply so you may see a whole function checklist. Extra data is after all out there within the documentation.
- url: That is an array of the hyperlinks to your XML information and/or iCal (.ics) feeds. All hyperlinks & feeds shall be merged collectively. It’s a required choice. Each exterior (http://) and inner information are allowed. Within the subsequent chapter you may learn tips on how to entry your Google Calendar feed.
- cache: Select to allow or disable caching. When enabled, the script will cache the calendar occasions so it doesn’t need to obtain them upon each request. Cache information shall be saved within the cache folder. Empty the folder to clear the cache.
- cache_dir: The trail to the listing the place you need your cache information to be saved.
- cache_token: When you place a number of calendars in your web site with caching enabled, you will need to ensure they every have a distinct cache token so the suitable cache information shall be used.
- cache_time: The variety of seconds a cached file shall be used. After this time the file with occasion information shall be re-downloaded and cached. 1 hour = 3600 seconds.
- excerpt_length: Subsequent to the occasion title is a shortened discription out there. The excerpt_length is the utmost variety of characters the outline could also be. That is to make sure that lengthy descriptions gained’t break the calendar. Set to zero to disable.
- auto_title_width: When enabled, the occasion descriptions subsequent to the titles shall be aligned with eachother.
- group_events_by_date: When enabled, occasions of the identical day within the month-to-month and yearly view shall be grouped collectively.
- group_events_animate: If group_events_by_date is enabled, this selection permits or disables the animation when a person clicks on a gaggle.
- scale: That is the structure of the calendar. Select between “day” (which is able to checklist occasions per day), “month” (which is able to checklist occasions monthly) and “yr” (which is able to checklist all of the occasions of the entire yr).
- scale_change: If enabled, three hyperlinks will pop up within the top-right nook of the calendar so the guests can change the structure.
- date_change: If enabled the customer shall be allowed to take a look at totally different dates of the calendar apart from the default date.
- date_picker: This feature exhibits or hides a small button, which when clicked exhibits a calendar widget to make it simpler for customers to cycle by dates.
- date_picker_keep_scale: When enabled, the size (day, month, yr) shall be remembered when the date is modified utilizing the date picker.
- dst: When enabled, the calendar will take daylight saving time in account when calculating the beginning and finish time. Preserve this disabled while you’re already taking daylight saving time in account when producing your iCal feed.
- social_links: It will show a Fb and Twitter button in every occasion description, which is able to each have a hyperlink to the occasion.
- show_map_link: When enabled, a hyperlink will show subsequent to the placement, which opens Google Maps.
- search_form: It will show a small search field above the calendar so customers can seek for occasions.
- search_all_events: By default, solely the occasions which might be at the moment seen shall be searched by, but when this selection is enabled, it should search inside all of the occasions of the calendar.
- time_format: Select the time format. Both 12 or 24.
- extra_time: If the occasion begin and finish instances are off by just a few hours, change this selection. The extra_time is in seconds. 1 hour = 3600 seconds.
- date_day_addition: Add ‘st’, ‘nd’, ‘rd’, ‘th’, and so on after the dates. Flip off this function while you’re translating the month names into one other language.
- pores and skin: Select between 1 of three skins. “gentle”, “leaf” and “insect” are the out there skins.
- day: The day of the month the calendar ought to initially present. By default it’s the present day.
- month: The month of the yr the calendar ought to initially present. By default it’s the present month.
- yr: The yr the calendar ought to initially present. By default it’s the present yr.
- PHP 5+
- jQuery 1.5+
1.5.zero (Mar three 2013) * Added assist for a number of feeds * Added choice to auto-hyperlink all url's within the calendar * Fastened difficulty with all-day occasions 1.four.zero (Oct 15 2012) * Added occasion grouping * Added date picker * Added search type * Added choice to allow DST * Added choice to cover map hyperlink * Added choice to translate month names * Fastened bug the place excerpt size could not be set to zero * Fastened bug the place all-day-events weren't calculated correctly 1.three.1 (Sep 12 2012) * Fastened bug the place month names would not show accurately 1.three.zero (Sep 11 2012) * Added choice to translate month names * Added choice to take away day of month suffix 1.2.zero (Aug 25 2012) * Fastened bug the place the occasion descriptions excerpt size could not be set to zero 1.1.zero (Jun 27 2012) * Added choice to vary path to the cache listing * Modified the JS to make the calendar extra responsive * Fastened bug when operating on https 1.zero.zero (Jun 24 2012) * First model