Google Maps Photograph Search and Show Script.
Simply show photographs (from Picasa and Google +) recorded close to your customers location or another location.
Use the easy API to dynamically or statically filter the photographs by key phrase.
- Shopper facet solely and no dependencies
- Helps older browsers (like IE7)
- Makes use of HTML5 options if obtainable (like geolocation)
- Easy API and easy integration
- Dynamically searches Google Picasa/G+ API based mostly on map location and radius
- Helps Picasa/G+ albums
- Pictures are displayed in a “lightbox” popup on click on
- Ready for Localization and language change
- Fixes situation with IE9
- Provides assist for Picasa/G+ Albums
- Provides ‘creator’ parameter for exhibiting solely photographs from a person
- Mounted bug with default parameters
- Fixes downside with compatibility with MooTools
- Fixes for Firefox Geolocation
- Mounted onPhotoOpen callback
- Bug repair for IE (trailing comma errors)
- Preliminary model