Model three.four, Aug 2nd 2015
- Added a brand new perform known as foo.unique(). It will return an object containing the unique pictures peak, width, and knowledge uri. - Cleaned up the foo.knowledge() perform and renamed it foo.crop().
Model three.three, Jun 20th 2015
- Mounted a bug that prevented laptops with contact display capabilities utilizing contact.
Model three.2, Mar 4th 2015
- Dramatically improved efficiency by rewriting the preview performance via CSS. - Preview perform now accepts a side ratio.
Model three.1, Mar 2nd 2015
- Mounted slider bug - Mounted initiating bug
Model three, Jan 23rd 2015
- Added performance to zoom, rotate, flip, masks, obtain, and import - Added initiation settings - Added an non-obligatory reside preview - New and improved slider UI. Now utilizing enter sort vary, as an alternative of a whole bunch of strains of messy JS - Mounted buggy cellular dragging - Means to transform pictures to PNG and JPEG from client-side - Re-factored code. It’s now even smaller in measurement! - Re-wrote documentation
A touchscreen appropriate picture cropper!
- Works in all the main browsers, together with cellular.
- Cropping and resizing is completed via Canvas. No backend scripting required.
- Minimal code. Doesn’t require jQuery UI.
- The UI differs drastically from conventional picture croppers.
- Fool-proof. I’ve added precautions to insure the pc illiterate don’t break it. For instance, if the picture proportions don’t scale to the predetermined side ratio, then the picture will robotically zoom in till it does scale.
- Will plug straight into Bootstrap and another framework.
- Chances are you’ll run a number of cases on the identical web page.
- Prior variations are included!