Full record of options
Suitable with Magento:
- Limitless colours – Change the colour of most parts from the Admin panel utilizing a colour picker.
- Google Fonts – integration with Google Fonts.
- Customized font stack – capacity to pick out normal web-safe fonts (e.g. Arial, Verdana) or outline customized font stack (e.g.: Arial, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, sans-serif)
- Customizable Star Score colour – Choose between Eight out there colours (turquoise, yellow, crimson, inexperienced, blue, grey, purple, pink)
- Primarily based on Basis 5 framework – use the framework instruments in your customized CMS pages.
- Customizable web page width – choose the utmost width of the web page (from 300px to 1440px). When the system display is wider than 1440px, the web site design will develop into a boxed design displaying a background colour on the edges that may be personalized from the Admin panel.
- Off-canvas menus on cellular – On small screens, the primary menu, the filter menu from catalog and the sidebar menu from buyer admin develop into off-canvas (app-like sliding menu)
- Prepared-to-use icon fonts – insert any of the included icon fonts in your CMS pages by utilizing a easy class title.
- Superior Layered Navigation – highly effective customized extension included out-of-the-box to enhance search engine optimisation on URLs, with AJAX filtering and a number of choose for attributes.
- Animated structure modifications – when the class web page is resized, the filter pane is open/closed or when switching to grid/record, the merchandise are gracefully animated to their new place, because of the included Isotope.js library.
- Off-canvas Filter pane – filters and sorters stays out of the best way till wanted.
- Absolutely Responsive grid – neglect about setting column numbers for every breakpoint. Simply set a minimal width on your merchandise and they’re going to mechanically regulate to any display measurement.
- Immediate Grid/Listing change – No extra web page reloading or ready AJAX request. Simply click on the grid or record button and your merchandise will change immediately with a wonderful animation.
- Wealthy Snipets – take advantage of your search engine optimisation with the automated Wealthy Snipets included, as really useful by Google.
- Configurable Swatches – present colour swatches (or another configurable attribute, like measurement) on the class pages. Simply click on the swatch choice and the product picture will change instantly (solely out there for Magento 1.9.1.x)
Product Web page
- Full Web page Zoom – click on the product picture to enlarge it to 100% of the viewport. Click on it once more and it’ll enlarge to its full measurement. Navigate by all of the out there gallery pictures inside the zoom. The zoom works flawlessly on contact screens. Even use pinch-to-zoom gesture to enlarge the picture to its full width.
Observe: pictures proven in previews should not included within the obtain package deal resulting from licensing restrictions.
Model 1.5.Three (Oct 18, 2016)
Modifications in model 1.5.Three - Added compatibility with Magento 1.9.Three - Mounted bug in just lately seen merchandise slider which induced that the minimal width and animation velocity config values have been ignored. - Mounted bug that prevented altering the colour of the secondary menu (high ribbon choice) - Mounted bug in upsell and associated merchandise sliders that prevented the score to be displayed. - Mounted bug within the Visibility area of Product Labels. Now you'll be able to accurately set the label to be displayed on catalog web page, product web page or each. - Mounted styling bug within the Billing web page of the A number of Addresses Checkout course of. - Mounted “Auto Dismiss Modal Popup” choice in System > Configuration > Theme Setup > International Messages. - Different small bug fixes.
Model 1.5.2 (Aug 20, 2016)
Modifications in model 1.5.2 - New config choices to customise colours and font measurement of mega-menu dropdown and basic menu dropdown. - New config choices to customise cellular off-canvas menus (fundamental menu, layered navigation and buyer account menu) - New config choice to customise colour of the titles on checkout pages. - Mounted scroll bug in infinite scroll. Now the the web page doesn’t bounce when new merchandise are loaded. - Mounted translation subject for the “Load extra merchandise…” string of infinite scroll. - Added new icon for VK (social media) - Added config choice to pick out the kind of area (dropdown or enter) for Qty field in product web page. - Added lazy loading of pictures to Featured Classes widget. - Mounted bug in Fast View module. Now merchandise seen utilizing the short view button are added to the Just lately Seen merchandise block. - Mounted bug in native.historical past.js library to optimize CPU utilization. - Mounted toolbar depend on class pages when Infinite Scroll is enabled. - Up to date Isotope.js library to v3.zero.1 - Different small bug fixes.
Model 1.5.1 (Could 30, 2016)
Modifications in model 1.5.1 - New infinite scroll function on class pages and search outcomes web page. - Added HoverIntent to Vertical menu. - New choice in Featured Merchandise widget to show new merchandise solely (showcase any product the place the “New from Date” and “New to Date” fields has a sound date). - New choice in mega-menu to order subcategory blocks utilizing a bin-packing algorithm. With this feature you'll be able to take away vertical gaps between subcategory blocks with completely different heights. - New choice so as to add customized mega-menu dropdowns. - New choice to pick out the class stage to be displayed on the class tabs of the Featured Merchandise widget. - Added new template for Just lately Seen Merchandise widget. Now just lately seen merchandise are introduced in a slider following the theme design. - Mounted Lang attribute worth. Now the correct locale worth is displayed as the worth of the “lang” attribute within the head part of all pages. - Chosen.js and chosen.css recordsdata are now not included when basic kind fields are used (since they don't seem to be required). - Mounted bug within the calculation of low cost percentages of the Product Labels module. - Different small bug fixes.
Model 1.5.zero (April Eight, 2016)
Modifications in model 1.5.zero - New Product Labels performance. Add limitless product labels and configure any mixture of guidelines to show customized labels in product web page and/or class pages. - New config choice to allow/disable social icons and publication join area on cellular. - New config choice to disable menu hyperlinks within the buyer account menu. - New choice so as to add model brand on product web page. - New choice to show thumbnails of extra pictures in product web page a a slider (as an alternative of stacked) - New config choice to pick out the occasion sort that opens and closes the mega-menu (hover or click on) - New config choice to auto-dismiss notification message popups after x seconds. - New AJAX performance to Layered Navigation inside Search Outcomes web page. - New choice to vary colour of Fast View button. - Mounted CSS subject in amount area of the checkout/cart/configure web page. - Mounted bug in Featured Merchandise widget when product supply is “Particular Class”. Now second-level and third-level classes are accurately proven as tab names when “Present Class Tabs” is about to Sure. - Mounted side ratio bug in Featured Classes slider. - Mounted completely positioned parts on Listing mode in catalog. Now the outline, worth, add to cart button, rankings, and so on are positioned comparatively. - Mounted bug in catalog pages on cellular. - A number of minor bug fixes
Model 1.four.2 (January 6, 2016)
Modifications in model 1.four.2 - Grid/Listing mode in Catalog Web page is now out there on cellular view. - New choice so as to add customized menu hyperlinks within the cellular off-canvas menu (System > Configuration > Theme Setup > Header) - Added non-compulsory retailer selector in header. Should be enabled in System > Configuration > Theme Setup > Header - New choice to set a customized top for the product title, worth and score space situated under the product image. The brand new choice is situated in System > Configuration > Theme Setup > Catalog Web page. - Evaluate icon is now highlighted on Featured Merchandise when including merchandise to check and cache is enabled. - Mounted padding subject on customized menu objects when sticky menu is enabled. - Mounted CSS margin subject in Layered Navigation filters on massive screens. - Mounted validation subject in State/Province area when utilizing an alternate transport route. - Google Fonts url is now at all times served utilizing SSL (former “protocol agnostic” url has been deprecated) - Mounted bug in max-width of secondary sticky nav in product web page - Added referral parameter to login URL to permit redirecting to earlier web page after login (if configured on admin panel) - Different small bug fixes
Model 1.four.1 (November 13, 2015)
Model 1.four.zero (November 2, 2015)
Modifications in model 1.four.zero - Compatibility with Magento 18.104.22.168 - New sticky menu choice for fundamental menu. - New static blocks in Layered Navigation pane. Now you'll be able to insert any content material on the high and backside of layered navigation. - New config choice to disable ‘Add to Cart’ success message popup. - New config choice to set product title size to 1-Three rows on Catalog web page. - Added 'priceCurrency' wealthy snippet to product web page. - Mounted 'out of inventory' label type in record view - Mounted cart depend in cellular footer for Magento 1.9.2.zero and up. Now the cart depend is correctly up to date on cellular footer. - Mounted mannequin rewrite for catalog web page. Now the default mannequin is used when Layered Navigation extension is disabled. - Mounted show bug with Featured Merchandise Widget in "No Outcomes" Search Web page - FIxed bug with masonry structure in superior search outcomes web page - Mounted 'Disable Fast View for Cell' choice. Now fast view button is hidden on contact screens under 640px. - Mounted labels animation in enter types on superior search web page and speak to kind. - Different small bugs mounted.
Model 1.Three.5 (August 20, 2015)
Modifications in model 1.Three.5 - Mounted compatibility of Fast View with Safari. - Costs of Configurable Merchandise in QuickView are actually up to date correctly when choosing an choice with completely different worth. - Format updates from Buyer part have been moved from Native.xml to Buyer.xml to enhance help for third-party extensions that makes structure modifications to Buyer Admin Panel. - Mounted Prototype.js error on Catalog View web page when class is empty. - Mounted CSS types for 3D Safe logos in checkout - Mounted reminiscence leak in product web page and quickview - Mounted bug in Add to Cart redirection observer of Fast View - "Add to Cart" button changed by "View Particulars" for configurable product in Catalog Listing web page - Mounted ExtendedReviews bug. Now opinions added from admin panel are correctly proven in front-end - Mounted navigation arrows of full web page zoom on iPad. Now arrows are seen all time when opening product zoom on iPad - Scrolling in off-canvas menus on iOS7-Eight is now potential - Mounted isotope.js structure subject on orientation change. Now catalog web page structure is correctly up to date on orientation change in cellular. - Echo.js (lazy loading) plugin up to date from v1.6.zero to v1.7.zero - jQuery up to date from v2.1.zero to v2.1.four - Added HoverIntent.js plugin. Now fundamental menu drop-downs and assessment´s popover in catalog web page should not opened accidentally when shifting the mouse round. - Added overlay to vertical menu and CSS types enhancements - Added "Empty Cart" hyperlink to purchasing cart web page - Added "View Cart" button to affirmation message modal popup proven after including product to cart
Model 1.Three.four (July 31, 2015)
Modifications in model 1.Three.four - Mounted bug in Fast View that prevented the popup to open in some installations. - Mounted Fast View subject in search outcomes web page and superior search outcomes web page. - Mounted tiered pricing types. - Mounted Masonry Format choice. Now top of pictures is adjusted mechanically. - Mounted different small CSS points. - Added choice to set picture top of product in Catalog View web page.
Model 1.Three.Three (July 26, 2015)
- Mounted Examine/Memo CSS type in checkout - Mounted brand CSS subject in checkout header - Mounted buyer account sidebar z-index subject in IE9-IE11 - 4th picture in Billboard widget is now correctly saved - Mounted Demo Discover CSS types - Mounted State/Province area habits on desktop and cellular - Mounted ACL permissions for Theme menu. Now you'll be able to correctly management the entry to the Theme menu. - Mounted Again button hyperlink on OPC Billing step when person is logged in. Now the button hyperlinks to the purchasing cart as an alternative of reloading the identical web page. - Mounted Paypal Categorical assessment web page - Added hyperlink to TextBoxes pictures - Added Proceed Buying and Proceed to Checkout buttons so as to add to cart affirmation pop-up - New choice of kind fields added. Now you'll be able to choose between Materials Design and basic type kind fields. - New config choice for vertical fundamental menu - New config choice to set max-width for brand on medium and enormous screens - New config choice to set max-width for brand on cellular - New Fast View modal popup to preview product data from catalog pages
Model 1.Three.2 (June 10, 2015)
- Mounted State/Area area behaviour in checkout, purchasing cart and buyer dashboard. - "Estimate Transport and Tax" field in Buying Cart web page now stays open after submitting the shape. - Added posibility so as to add a brand for small screens (Emblem Src Small) - Improved compatibility of Sprectrum colour picker with third-party extensions. - New pop-up with exit-intent know-how.
Model 1.Three.1 (June 02, 2015)
- Preliminary launch in ThemeForest