Replace Model 2.1 – 12/12/12
- jDashboard now works on the iPad! (examined in iOS three.2-Four.2)
- Now you can set columns to have completely different proportion widths.
- The documentation contains some instance SQL to create a desk for storing the dashboard structure data.
jDashboard is a jQuery Plugin that offers you a simple method to create a dynamic widget space. The widgets can simply be re-arranged and collapsed/expanded, and the structure is saved both in a MySQL database, or with HTML5 native storage (falling again to utilizing cookies) so your customers don’t want to begin over after they come again to their dashboard.
In reside preview, chances are you’ll have to take away the body(high left hyperlink) for the cookies to work.
* Format Saved with Ajax to a MySQL Database
* Re-Organize Widgets by way of Drag & Drop
* Collapse/Increase Widgets
* Enable customers to Add/Take away Widgets
* The dashboard can have as many columns as you need
* The look can simply be styled with CSS