jQee (jQuery Plugin)
Keyboard Shortcuts for People
jQee is a jQuery plugin which lets you simply bind callback features to any key or key combo. It additionally permits you to override current shortcuts, block the context menu, implement your personal customized context menus, any mixture of the above, and extra.
- Straightforward to make use of jQuery plugin, examined in IE6+, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
- Simply bind to any keyboard mixture.
- Fast Begin Information will get you up and going very quickly!
- No difficult codes to recollect, simply use the labels out of your keyboard!
- Add a number of shortcuts for a similar callback perform.
- Override the appropriate click on / context menu.
- You’ll be able to set jQuery mouse click on occasions too, so all of your occasions are outlined in a single place.
- Non-obligatory: Has a inbuilt adapter to the open supply jGestures plugin, for cellular shortcuts
- Free updates, fixes, and thorough documentation.
- Light-weight in measurement—solely 2 to 3kb minimized!
For greatest outcomes, it is strongly recommended that you simply use jQee with jQuery 1.6 and later.
- jQee 1.1 – 03-21-2012 – Fastened bug with $.jQee.unbind() methodology and particular selectors.
- jQee 1.zero – 03-19-2012 – Preliminary launch.