Give your web site guests the flexibility to navigate a big space of rendered HTML shortly.
Helpful for creating maps of supermarkets, procuring malls, theme parks, zoos, competition websites, theatres, airports, seating plans in actual fact anyplace the place the map can be bigger than the customers browser.
- Only a few photos, principally CSS
- Consists of 22 completely different customizable choices and three callbacks
- Operate to maneuver map to place
- Doesn’t cease person from dragging past map, simply bounces again until the entire map fills the display
- Scrollbars (Color changable utilizing CSS) they usually modify to the zoom
- Copyright/assist message (You select the message)
- Prohibit to horizontal/vertical panning
- Customise seize/grabbing cursor
- Change return animation velocity
- Modify inertia after releasing
- Prohibit dragging to the viewport
- NEW By widespread request, Zoom
- Added zoom capability
- Arrow photos changed with css
- Bug fixes
- Added inertia choices
- Added capacity to limit map to viewport
- Bug fixes
In The Wild (Examples)
Should you use this script in your website/in an app then let me know, I’ll add a hyperlink to it right here.