jQueryFacebookWallWP v2.zero is a wordpress plugin that can construct a timeline or wall type submit feed in your worpress web site submit or web page with the Fb account information of your selecting. jQueryFacebookWallWP has settings to point out occasions, likes, pictures, and albums. It additionally features a Fb type lightbox to browse picture galleries. And better of all, it has consumer interactions so pictures, posts, and feedback could be favored or commented on. See it in motion at http://ironlasso.com/jqueryfacebookwall-wordpress-plugin/
1/18/2015 NEW FACEBOOK APP CREATEION AND PERMISSIONS DOCUMENTATION
Excellent news! New plugin documentation has been launched to make the Fb App creation and permission requests simpler that ever earlier than.
Due to Fb’s modifications to their App creation Interfaces and default App permissions, now we have up to date the jQueryFacebookWall documentation. The updates extra precisely outline a step-by-step Fb App creation course of abd additionally embrace directions and templated
solutions to Fb publish_actions assessment questions so you may get publish_actions permissions granted quick. Get pleasure from!
half/2015 FACEBOOK APP PERMISSIONS CHANGES
Of their timeless quest to guard your private data Fb has modified their permissions construction as soon as once more. Sadly newly created Fb Apps
will not be given publish_actions permissions with out a Fb assessment. As a result of jQueryFacebookWall makes use of a Fb App to publish likes and feedback to Fb,
this may delay the plugin’s capacity to submit feedback and likes for as much as a 7 days whereas Fb critiques the App. We added some fall again measures in case the App used
by the plugin doesn’t have the publish_actions permissions granted. (i.e. an choice to open a brand new tab or popup containing the focused submit or picture so the consumer can like or
remark). You will get the gist of the modifications right here https://builders.fb.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions/v2.2
On a optimistic observe, it appears the brand new permissions restrictions solely impact newly created Apps, outdated Apps work simply fantastic. Blissful new 12 months.
VERSION 2.zero Launched
Now you possibly can put a number of feeds on the identical web page! Or cut up up the feed, pictures, albums, likes and occasions parts and place them in several elements of your web page.
Model 2 Modifications
- A number of Plugin cases on the identical web page. This permits for a number of feeds from completely different Fb pages on the identical web page of your web site.
- Dividable the plugin parts (pictures, albumns, feed, likes, occasions). You possibly can divide the plugin parts into completely different plugin cases and place them in several elements of your web site web page.
- Previous occasions show choices.
- Show Animation
- Fb Graph API calls and Login up to date to API model 2.1.
- Fb profiles and teams are not supported. With the improve to Graph API 2.1 permission to non-public profiles information through apps has been severely restricted. Please see these hyperlinks for information on the distinction between Fb pages and Fb profiles and easy methods to convert your profile to a web page.
- Added CSS3 loading scale animations.
- Added Danish, German, and Turkish language translations.
New filter posts by variety of likes choice. Restrict the posts you add to your wall by a minimal variety of likes.
Added Timeline and
Wall show Media
Queries for higher Cell response!
- New Polski language choice
- New Dutch language choice
- New Single Column Structure
- Loading Feed Posts is now non-obligatory, you possibly can simply present occasions or albums and so forth if you would like
- Feed, Likes, Occasions, Alubms, Photographs order is now customizable
- Localization added, translations for italiano, francais, espanol, and svenska + straightforward so as to add different languages simply add the json translation hash
- Now doesn’t require php!
What individuals are saying
Jul 14, 2015
- Feed submit time created bug repair
Aug 17, 2014
- Model 2.zero Launched
Might 31, 2014
- Added loading animations.
- Added Danish, German, and Turkish translations.
- Patched Safari date bug, and js lightbox translation bug.
April 6, 2014
- Feed Posts now embrace story information for extra information retrieval!
- New like filter by submit characteristic.
- Error checking on Fb information deferreds.
- Settings Web page validation css namespacing to scale back type collisions with themes.
February 12, 2014
- Dutch Translation Added!
- Fastened translation date undefined bugs for non US fb accounts.
January four, 2014
- New Featrues Added!
- Up to date mild field picture centering to be all css and js, additionally took the 100% width off mild field photographs in order that they don’t look pixelated.
- Up to date the album peak for ie7 and eight.
September 29, 2013
- Plugin Path bug repair.
- Fb SDK FB.init bug repair.
- Added tighter lightbox css title spacing to scale back type collisions with different mild packing containers that could be put in.
- Model 1.zero Launched!
September 23, 2013
- Model 1.zero Launched!