jQuery Peepshow is a thumbnail gallery plugin. It aligns, facilities, and crops photographs of any dimension right into a grid of thumbnail previews.
Thumbnails increase to their full dimensions on hover or faucet. When photographs are positioned in a gaggle and hovered over, every one is expanded, rotated, and displayed by way of a clean fade transition.
New function: customized thumbnails! A separate picture can now be used as a picture group’s thumbnail. See the 2nd picture group within the Reside Preview above.
Cellular/contact gadgets supported!
Easy demo illustrating a number of galleries per web page obtainable right here.
Notice: this plugin will not be appropriate with jQuery 1.four.2 solely. All different variations of jQuery 1.four and better are appropriate.
- Adjustable thumbnail dimension
- Adjustable thumbnails per row
- Adjustable picture rotation pace
- Auto centering and auto margins
- Spherical thumbnail corners
- Overlay captions
- Pause/play button
- Many extra…
Checkout the Reside Preview for a demo of choices!
Suggestions & updates
- Suggestions: jQuery Peepshow on BetaEasy
Launch Historical past
1.2.2 – July 18, 2012
- Added new customized thumbnail function: a separate picture can now be used as a picture group’s thumbnail (as a substitute of cropping the first picture within the group)
- cellular/contact mode: fastened expanded positioning for iOS 5
1.2.zero – March 1, 2012
- Fastened choices to be gallery particular when there are a number of galleries per web page.
- Eliminated “containerClass” choice in order that the gallery container ingredient can have a static class/identifier for storing choices per gallery.
1.1.7 – July 19, 2011
- Added “contact mode”: optimized gallery interface for cellular/contact gadgets. Might be enabled/disabled/auto-enabled by way of “touchMode” choice.
- Now not essential to manually assign the “jq-peepshow” class to the gallery container. That is performed mechanically now.
- Fastened buggy automated itemsPerRow choice (ie. itemsPerRow: “auto”).
- Fastened preloading indicator (ie. the spinner graphic).
- Added “containerClass” choice.
- Varied efficiency enhancements.
- Play/pause button stays centered in overlayregardless of overlay dimension.
1.zero.1 – July four, 2011
- Fastened IE z-index bug: photographs would generally disappear when hovered over a number of occasions.
- Fastened IE7 -Eight bug: photographs generally requested twice on account of caching points.
- Eliminated “preloadImages” choice. It was ineffective because the browser begins loading photographs as soon as encountered within the DOM .
- Fastened some typo’s in README .html doc.
1.zero.zero – June 28, 2011
- Preliminary launch