justParallax.js helps all kinds of browsers together with IE6+, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera and plenty of extra!
New function! When a focused factor is positioned decrease than the present viewport, the parallax will wait till the factor has entered the display screen earlier than it triggers.
- goal. Goal parts on which the parallax impact ought to apply.
- pace. This settings defines the pace with which the background ought to scroll.
- vertical. Defines whether or not or not the background ought to scroll vertically.
- vertical_inversed. Defines whether or not or not the vertical scroll ought to be inverted.
- horizontal. Defines whether or not or not the background ought to scroll horizontally.
- horizontal_inversed. Defines whether or not or not the horizontal scroll ought to be inverted.
Take a look at the dwell preview for the total documentation and a playground.