Compatibile with v four.three.four, four.three.5
Full Options Record
- Totally responsive 100%
- Retina Prepared. Optimizied photos, icon font
- Html5, CSS3.
- Actual Transformer which can fulfill everybody wants. Limitless colors, backgrounds, fonts and many others.
- Effectively structured and refactored code with helpful feedback. No core recordsdata modified
- MultiStore prepared. It can save you and configure predefined schemes and your individual layouts
- Fluid grid system base on Bootstrap framework
- Included psd and html model.
- One click on set up together with pattern knowledge
- Catalogue mode (with out costs, purchase now buttons and many others.)
- Ajax add to cart
- Google fonts.
- search engine marketing Pleasant Design and Structure Construction.
- Cross browser compatibility ((Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE eight +)).
- Proper fast panel.
- Alternative to make completely different layouts with completely different viewing, block positioning.
- Admin panel that can let you create/save completely different construction layouts.
- Bestsellers, New sliders in numerous views
- Featured merchandise
- Customized html blocks
- social widgets (Fb, Twitter)
- disguise footer possibility
- proper vertical facet bar
- product hover alternative possibility (hover or detailed view with the previews)
- Picture slider possibility for every class
- four,5,6 merchandise per row
- Grid/listing/blended ajax product displaying mode altering
- Setup sidebar
- ajax worth filter
- alternative between fancybox, Lightbox, prettyPhoto.
- social bookmarks
- customized html block
- Earlier & Subsequent performance with the previews
November 27, model 1.2.four
- compatibility with default v.four.three.four - artistic and basic format added - minor fixes
June 26, model 1.2.three
- prettyPhoto script up to date
June 12, model 1.2.2
- html model and psd added
June 11, model 1.2.1
- compatibility with default v.four.three.2
Could 22, model 1.2.zero
- compatibility with default v.four.three.1
December 9, model 1.1.1
- compatibility with default v.four.2.four - minor fixes in css
November 19, model 1.1.zero
- compatibility with default v.four.2.three