Premium WordPress Theme
Thanks for selecting CosmoThemes and buying considered one of our Premium WordPress Themes – your selection is tremendously appreciated!
Me Gusta! is a user-driven content material sharing WordPress theme appropriate actually for any sort of posts:
- movies with automated thumbnails creation,
- traditional weblog,
- mixture of all content material varieties,
- metro model web-site
Love your posts
You may allow the “LOVE” characteristic so customers can Love your posts by clicking the guts icon. “Love” will comply with you on each a part of the web page by getting sticky if you scroll down.
Make your posts HOT
When reaching a sure restrict of Loves your posts change into HOT. Set this restrict in backend, in addition to simulate a number of Love actions to your posts.
Set your weblog mainpage to show both HOT or NEW posts (Mainpage can also be obtainable as a static web page)
Navigate utilizing keyboard hot-keys
Use keyboard’s J, Okay, L, C, V and R keys for various actions in your web site: subsequent publish, earlier publish, love a publish, remark publish, view publish or show a random publish.
Entrance-end submission and publish edit
You may let your consumer submit posts from front-end and likewise edit them or delete.
Let your registered customers solely see the Not Secure For Work content material.http://freetotry.me/megusta/class/nsfw/
Allow human-time to let customers know when the publish was added. Swap again to the native WordPress time format if you want.
Customers can register/login to your web site utilizing their Fb accounts.
Fb versus default feedback
You may both allow the default remark system or go for the Fb social plugin.
Add your Fb utility ID so you’ll be able to reasonable feedback.
Sidebars and widgets
The location makes use of limitless sidebars for you to have the ability to insert as many widgets as you might want to get essentially the most of your theme: Classes with icons, Content material tabber (scorching posts, new, feedback, tags), Flickr, Twitter, Newest posts, Social media, Prime authors, Submit content material.
Choose a unique format for every of your posts: containing a left sidebar, a proper sidebar or displayed full-width.
Social media prepared
All posts have built-in social-media share buttons that customers can click on and promote any content material of your web-site. Allow or Disable them for any specific publish or web page.
The theme additionally makes use of built-in breadcrumbs, dropdown menus, picture resizing, 100+ shortcodes, built-in associated posts and social-media sharing, and comes with an intensive documentation that can assist you get began.
In the event you occur to face some difficulties with this theme, think about to make use of our assist which is performed by the CosmoThemes assist boards: http://cosmothemes.com/boards
Help for all of the themes can be obtainable solely on the assist discussion board.
model three.2 – Sept 14th, 2015
-FEATURE: NSFW cell place
-UPDATE: Ending up.
-FIX: sidebar courses added.
-FIX: sidebar fixes.
-FEATURE: Cellular Meta
-FEATURE: Cellular Meta
-FIX: sidebar detection operate added.
-FIX: styling fixes once more
-FIX: some extra enjoying with the columns.
-Repair: Including columns
-FIX: Styling fixes.
-FEATURE: Added possibility for mounted likes.
model three.1 – June 26th, 2015
– FIX: PrettyPhoto safety replace
– FEATURE: A number of Classes in front-end publish submission
– FIX: some styling fixes
– FEATURE: compatibility with social sharing plugin
– FIX: eliminated undesirable menu gadgets showing on prime of the web page
– FIX: eliminated footer white area on sides.
– UPDATE: Responsivity enhanced
– FIX: writer hyperlink
– FIX: Twitter widget: a number of situations deadly error
– FIX: Load extra button
– FIX: Search web page format
– UPDATE: quite a lot of responsive fixes, likes mounted for mktime() deprecated operate
– FIX: Vote place
– UPDATE: Responsive styling
– FIX: Enqueue discover
model three.zero – April 22nd, 2015
– Responsive design characteristic added;
– Like deprecated PHP operate eliminated;
– Like buttons sticky operate added;
model 2.9 – December 26th, 2014
– WordPress four.zero.1 compatibility fixes;
– Login cookie error mounted;
– Likes on cell mounted;
model 2.eight – August 7, 2013
– WordPress three.6 compatibility fixes;
– hooked into the content material to point out hooked up photographs and movies.
model 2.7 – July 11, 2013
– up to date twitter widget to be suitable with API 1.1
model 2.6 – Might 31, 2013
– mounted a concern when sample ‘none’ is chosen
– mounted sidebars notices
– mounted notices and deprecated capabilities
– mounted some jQuery Migrate deprecated capabilities
– mounted Fb login points, made integration with Social join plugin
model 2.5 – April 6, 2013
– repair for picture gallery in picture publish
– easy modal login repair
– compatibility repair between easy modal and jetpack (precedence script loading in footer)
– up to date jqueryScrollTo to be suitable with the most recent jquery model
– mounted again to prime
– correctly shut a div
– mounted for featured imagebr>
model 2.four – December 13, 2012
– added pinterest to social sharing
– modified meta description in header for single publish to point out the excerpt
– changed deprecated performance in user_profile_update.php
– alignment fixes in header when login/likes disabled
– mounted JS error in prettyPhoto settings
– css repair for button in again finish
model 2.three – August 20, 2012
– eliminated Fb “Share”
– mounted lib/photographs/sample/paper, sample.none.png 404 error
– mounted Fb concern
model 2.2 – June 20, 2012
– WordPress three.four compatibility updates
model 2.1 – June four, 2012
– Fb join repair
– mounted bug associated to NSFW and supply
– WordPress three.four compatibility
model 2.zero – April 20, 2012
– mounted fb join concern
– mounted tabs bug
– mounted bug associated to meta knowledge
model 1.9 – March 23, 2012
– Present welcome message solely on entrance web page
– modified fb consumer title creation methodology
– mounted fb join concern
– mounted Pinterest incompatibility
model 1.eight – February 28, 2012
– Fastened Fb join safety concern
model 1.7 (January 30, 2012)
– Added posibility to reset all votes
– Clear uploaded information after the publish is created
model 1.6 (January 16, 2012)
– Fb join concern
model 1.four (December 16, 2011)
– Compatibility with WordPress three.three
– A number of front-end add for photographs and movies
model 1.2 (November 24, 2011)
– mounted mosaic-overlay opacity for “particulars” div again to zero
model 1.1 (November 22, 2011)
– added risk to take away/edit publish from entrance finish
– added self hosted movies
– modified like timeout to 1 sec
– mounted bug associated to ‘log in’ button when registration is disabled
– mounted onerous coded title bug in class icons widget
model zero.9 (November 15, 2011)
– mounted bug associated to admin_url when the theme was put in in a subfolder
– mounted gallery attachment web page bug
– mounted bug associated to FB join when FB feedback are disabled
– mounted settings format bug
model zero.eight (November four, 2011)
– added consumer profile web page
– added drop down menu for logged customers
– for writer web page the content material is loaded by way of ajax to keep away from drawback with plenty of posts
– mounted NSFW bug, when the publish was accesed immediately
– eliminated maxlen for supply and title inputs
– mounted vertical tabs format
model zero.7 (October 17, 2011)
– added Fb share button
– added possibility to cover supply when meta is disabled
– mounted bug that didn’t enable eradicating the publish meta data when utilizing grid view
– modified the way in which we deal with audio posts
– added translation assist for lacking labels
– mounted contact type quick code markup
model zero.6 (October 15, 2011)
– audio and attachment publish format
– possibility to pick posts sort submission from front-end
– video auto play from weblog web page (classes, tags, archive)
– choice to set completely different sidebar for front-page and class web page
– choice to restrict variety of tags within the tabber widget
– fast contact type
– associated posts feedback depend when feedback have been disabled
model zero.5 (October 07, 2011)
– Added Fb Join – consumer can login/register utilizing their Fb accounts
– Added “Textual content sort” submission from front-end
– Added “Supply” enter for posts
– Added “Again to prime” hyperlink
– Added “Comparable posts” possibility by “tag” or by “class” standards
– Exploit bug that in a fraudulent method elevated/decreased variety of Likes
– Twitter widget width for left/proper sidebars
– Most width for photographs inserted into full-width publish
model zero.four (October 04, 2011)
– Fast-fix to let subscribers add photographs from front-end
model zero.three (October 03, 2011)
– introduction of publish sort: picture, video or customary
– video submition (Vimeo and Youtube) with automated thumbnail creation.
– front-end sumbition of picture and video posts
– introducing “related posts” by tags as a substitute of “by class”.
– Fastened variety of fb feedback for anchor title on hover.
– Submit collapsed when consumer clicked a number of occasions in a short time the Love icon
– Typing V and C for NSFW posts opened the usual login type as a substitute of the modal field.
– Fastened Textual content brand fonts.
– Fastened some validation errors (xhtml strict)
model zero.2 (September 28, 2011)
– Fastened concern with fb thumb after Liking a publish from single
– Enhancements to Prime Writer widget