MediaBox is a jQuery plugin that helps you create multimedia functions in a short time.
The best technique to assess the ability of the MediaBox plugin is to take a look at some examples created with the plugin:
NOTE: The entire examples are included along with your buy.
MediaBox leverages the ability of jQuery and jPlayer and makes use of HTML5 with a flash fallback.
The first options of MediaBox are:
- Contains 9 widgets for video and audio
- Handles all points of playlist administration and robotically updates all lively widgets if the playlist modifications.
- Widgets can be utilized independently or mixed to create complicated functions
- Mechanically retrieves metadata whether it is out there (utilizing an included server aspect php script)
- Has an in depth choices listing to customise the conduct of the playlist supervisor in addition to every widget
- Contains an API that exposes all performance in a developer pleasant method.
Default Config Of Every Widget
In probably the most fundamental case, all it’s essential do is provide your playlist, select your widgets, and assign anchors. An anchor is an html factor that defines the place the widget might be displayed on the web page.
$('#container').ttwMediaBox( myPlaylist, widgets:[ //options for widget 1 widgetName:'ThumbWall', anchor: '#someDOMElement' , //options for widget 2 widgetName:'Video', anchor: '#someDOMElement2' ] );
The playlist is an array of objects (in the identical format as jPlayer).
The API has the next strategies:
- play – Begins taking part in the playlist
- subsequent – Advances to the subsequent playlist merchandise
- prev- Performs the earlier playlist merchandise
- addWidget – Add a widget after MediaBox has already been initialized
- removeWidget – Take away a widget
- addPlaylistItem – Add an merchandise to the playlist after it has already been initialized
- removePlaylistItem – Take away an merchandise from the playlist after it has already been initialized
- movePlaylistItem – Transfer a playlist merchandise from one place within the playlist to a different place
- swapPlaylist – Substitute a complete playlist with one other
- setOption – Change a MediaBox choice throughout runtime
- getWidget – Return a reference to a particular widget
The plugin comes with 20 pages of documentation that explains utilization, widget config, the developer API and FAQs.
Photographs in web site instance by: http://www.flickr.com/pictures/simon-bouchard/