Fashionable Information Ticker is a contemporary, highly effective, versatile, quick, simple to make use of and customise information ticker. It presents a diversified variety of options whereas nonetheless being light-weight and really simple to work with:
- It comes with 15 completely different themes to select from.
- It has four completely different results: scroll, fade, kind and slide.
- It has four completely different layouts.
- It could have both spherical or sq. corners.
- It presents choices to manage the results in addition to the autoplay settings.
- Knowledge will be loaded from a RSS or Atom feed.
- Knowledge will be loaded from Twitter.
- Dynamically loaded information will be set to routinely refresh at an interval of time.
- Loading information from Twitter makes use of PHP due to the authentication requirement when working with the Twitter API.
5 August 2016:
- Improved the typing impact performance. HTML tags contained in the typed textual content are actually supported in order that the typed textual content can have completely different kinds.
- Fastened an error that was inflicting the typing impact to not show correctly when switching forwards and backwards quick between information gadgets.
29 September 2015:
- Improved the best way RSS/Atom loading works.
- Fastened a difficulty that was inflicting some RSS/Atom urls to not work correctly.
- Added a brand new setting referred to as “forceNoCache” to bypass loading cached RSS/Atom recordsdata, if wanted.
- Added console error messages for the “course of” load kind.
18 December 2014:
- Fastened a difficulty that was inflicting the hyperlinks to not show correctly when loading an RSS file straight.
6 September 2014:
- Added a brand new setting to specify if the autoplay pauses when hovering over the information.
- Added a brand new setting to specify if the information gadgets have the hyperlinks enabled.
- Fastened a difficulty that was inflicting the preloader to not be correctly seen when loading information.
2 September 2014:
- Fastened an error the place empty information gadgets had been displayed if the “feedCount” was greater than the accessible variety of information gadgets.
- Improved the best way that the “feedCount” setting works so as to have the ability to load the full accessible gadgets or a variable variety of gadgets as much as a specified restrict.
10 Could 2014:
- Improved the best way that the structure works.
- Improved the structure behaviour when the ticker is responsive.
- Fastened a difficulty in web page layouts with subpixel precision.
- Fastened a difficulty with the information gadgets stacking on prime of one another.
- Added a brand new setting to specify the goal web page of hyperlinks for loaded content material.
- Added a brand new setting to specify the trail to the Twitter loading file.
- Up to date the recordsdata and directions with the brand new Twitter API key names.
- Up to date the initialization code.
- Up to date the information.
- Up to date jQuery to the most recent model.
13 February 2014:
- Improved the RSS, Atom file loading choices. Now there are 2 loading choices accessible.
- Added an instance RSS file.
- Up to date the directions.
- Up to date the information.
- Fastened a few bugs.
10 February 2014:
- Added a brand new setting to specify the kind of scrolling, both steady, with no interruption, or discontinuous, leaving empty house as soon as the listing finishes scrolling and earlier than beginning once more.
- Added a brand new setting to specify the beginning place of the scrolling, both from inside or from outdoors.
22 August 2013:
- Fastened a bug that was inflicting the information to not show correctly when the width was set as responsive and the window was resized.
15 August 2013:
- Up to date the code of the results in order that the primary listing gadgets animate as effectively.
- Fastened a bug that was inflicting a delay within the refresh of the loaded RSS-Atom feed.
26 June 2013:
- Made an replace to the Twitter feed performance to work with the 1.1 replace of the Twitter API.
13 February 2013:
- Added a setting to manage the automated refresh of dynamically loaded information at an interval of time.
- Added a way to have the ability to name the refresh via code, if wanted.
9 February 2013:
- Up to date the information
- Up to date the code
- Up to date directions
- Up to date file construction