PHP Community Pace Tester is PHP primarily based script to supply a community bandwidth verify in opposition to your web server. No database or lengthy configuration required. Documentation included.
- Obtain velocity check
- Add velocity check
- Ping time measurement
- Cross browser help
- A number of server help
- Powered by Bootstrap
- Google charts – Gauge chart
- Get IP and calculate downloading CD/DVD with recorded velocity.
- HTTP server with PHP put in
- php_curl() operate allowed
- Unzip file and duplicate all information from folder “app” to your net server.
- If positioned in subfolder (not root), set folder path in index.php
A Primary Utilization Pattern
Could be included into one other web page with PHP command include_once “index.php”; or as a standalone app in some folder.
- Examine in case your server/internet hosting helps curl() PHP capabilities
- Examine if file.NEF has set chmod “0777” (is readable atleast)
Model 1.1 replace notes
- improved code group and higher commented
- now utilizing free geoip service by db-ip.com with allowed 2.500 queries day by day (will be simply disabled)
- added “begin” web page to execute the community meter
- added google charts gauge animation impact
- used flag icon set by https://github.com/lipis/flag-icon-css for nation information
- added MP3 obtain time choice
- added picture with embed code for straightforward sharing your velocity.
Model 1.2 replace notes
- added cookie settlement
- responsive design – repaired view on cell and pill gadget
- added new language translations: Italy, Spanish, German, Russian, French (you’ll be able to simply select in supply code settings)
- added PACE Automated web page load progress bar in three selectable variants. By http://github.hubspot.com/tempo/docs/welcome/
Model 1.2.1 replace notes
- improved obtain velocity
- fastened double “www” situation