A responsive, person pleasant, all-in-one purchasing cart for designing, printing and promoting customized T-shirts or different merchandise
PrintPixel is a standalone purchasing cart fitted to promoting and printing customized merchandise. The applying permits customers to browse your product catalog, customise a product and checkout multi functional web page.
It makes use of a minimalist model, making your web site look uncongested with out sacrificing performance. It’s additionally responsive and works on cellular, tablets in addition to desktops.
The goal of this utility is to make it straightforward and handy to your customers – while offering a improbable person expertise.
- Single web page app – design your product, add to cart and take a look at multi functional web page
- Browse your product catalog on the identical web page with out web page refreshes
- Responsive – works on cellular, tablets in addition to desktops
- Add your personal fonts, clip artwork
- Consumer’s personal uploaded picture gallery
- Admin interface so as to add merchandise, coloration variants and handle orders
- A standalone and flat file system for ease of integration with some other system
- Makes use of the most recent know-how together with HTML5, AngularJS, Bootstrap and FabricJS
You possibly can entry a reside demo right here:
Be aware that the pattern pictures, merchandise, fonts, clip artwork aren’t offered within the obtain. You could obtain the pattern information individually from http://docs.expresspixel.com/printpixel//extras/sample-data.zip
Documentation is out there right here : http://docs.expresspixel.com/printpixel/
You’ll need the next specs to run the applying:
- Apache 1.13.19 or above
- PHP 5.four+
- ImageMagick >= 6.2.four with imagick php module (for printing)
- The mod_rewrite Apache module
- To customise the colours and design of the applying you will want to make use of HTML, LESS and CSS.
- To customise the designer software you will want to make use of AngularJS with gulp
- To customise the admin you will want to make use of PHP
The online utility makes use of a easy REST api to speak with the server. That is written in PHP. You could modify this to combine it with your personal purchasing cart.
- AngularJS – http://www.angularjs.com/
- FabricJS – http://www.fabricjs.com/
- jQuery – http://jquery.com/
- Bootstrap three.1.1 – http://getbootstrap.com/
- Font Superior – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Superior/
Be aware: Pictures proven within the preview are for demo functions solely.