In present real-time streams knowledge flows in from the highest to backside in a single column. This makes for a poor studying expertise as a result of the textual content you might be targeted on will get all of the sudden and unexpectedly shifted tons of of pixels. By stacking the objects in a single column and shifting the whole column as soon as it fills makes for a a lot stabler and predictable movement whereas permitting a steady feed of recent objects.
* Straightforward to put in/customise
* Used the Prototype/Scriptaculous libraries
* Timeline is draggable
* Tweets movement into the timeline in real-time in a stacking/sliding movement making motion extra predictable for the reader
* Connects to Twitter utilizing jsonp so that you don’t want to fret about charge limits or establishing a proxy. (no php/ruby required)
* Rubbish assortment retains the DOM clear. (customizable)
* Staging objects within the DOM earlier than including to the stream considerably reduces the variety of Twitter requests. Customers ought to be capable of let this run constantly and never hit the Twitter charge restrict! (except you velocity it up by about Four-5x)