Riana – is a inventive, purchasers want, skilled Joomla template powered by T3 framework. Its a characteristic wealthy, versatile and simple to make use of template which can cowl all your must make a web site for charity/non-profit/fund rising group. It has Revolution Slider (25$ worth), K2 Powered Weblog, Company Pages and so forth. You get cross browser compatibility and clear code with particulars documentation. Hope, you’ll get pleasure from it.
With no exception, Riana is constructed on the highly effective T3 Framework making it a totally responsive Joomla template
at default, having all the nice options T3 Framework has together with ThemeMagic and Format Configuration instrument.
- QuickStart package deal prepared for Joomla three.three.x
- Powerfull T3v3 Framework
- Totally responsive format
- Constructed with HTML5 and CSS3
- Appropriate with Bootstrap three
- three Residence Web page Variations
- 6 Colour Presets by default
- Megamenu and Off-Canvas menu
- Helps Newest FontAwesome Icons
- Helps K2 Element
- LESS to CSS compilation characteristic
- All required Extensions (Modules and Plugins) Included
- Bootstrap grid format (12 columns assist – Fluid Format)
- Varied Format and positions.
- Google Analytics characteristic.
- Revolution slider (25$ worth)
- RokSprocket Module Kinds
- JB Google Map Integration
- Contact Web page
- Social Icons.
- Brand uploader.
- Theme Magic
- Supported by all newest browsers.
- Customized offline web page.
- and extra…
Our Different Templates
- T3 Framework
- Bootstrap three
- FontAwesome four
- Revolution Slider 2
- K2 Element
- JB Maps
- Sensible Countdown
- Information Present Professional GK 5
- Artwork Attractive Lighbox
- Easy Picture Gallery
- Photographs: pixabay, imcreator, freegreatpicture
Photographs are just for demo and never included with the obtain bundle
+ Boxed Format + Added background Picture choice in template supervisor ^ Replace T3 Framework 2.5.zero ^ Replace to Joomla three.four.three
^ Replace T3 Framework 2.four.5 ^ Replace to Joomla three.four.1 + Preliminary Launch