This can be a native Android Stickman Constructing Leaping Sport, written in Java with Eclipse. The goal of the participant is to faucet and maintain the display screen of his system and preserve his stickman operating so long as doable. The sport options prime 5 excessive scores and charge characteristic (opens Google Play web page).
This sport could be edited to your likings. Be happy so as to add extra constructing varieties, translate any textual content, change any photographs…
All code that’s steadily modified by customers is highlighted by a TODO tag, so ensure to search for them within the code.
Comes prepared with AdMob interstitial Advertisements and Fb Share Characteristic.
Obtain Demo Now
- Consists of interstitial AdMob Advertisements – Earn money from Advertisements simply.
- 25 Totally different Sprites Included – All sprites are additionally in .ai format.
- Pause Characteristic – Participant can pause sport throughout gameplay.
- Video Tutorial Included – A narrated video tutorial is included for a fast begin.
- Prime 5 Excessive Scores – The sport saves the highest 10 Excessive Scores on the person’s System.
- Makes use of Contact – The participant touches the display screen to make the stickman leap.
- Music and sound – Sport comes with music and Audio options. Participant can select to show off all sound fx or music.
- Fb Share – Makes use of Fb SDK in your gamers to share their rating on fb and promote your App totally free and effectively.
- Fee Characteristic – Customers can simply charge your app on the Google Play by simply urgent a button on the App.
Music and sound fx aren’t included in template. You may get it from:
- Falling sound Fx – http://audiojungle.internet/merchandise/hard-fall-ding/5015287
- Music – http://audiojungle.internet/merchandise/arcade-game-loop/5679671
- Leap Sound Fx – http://audiojungle.internet/merchandise/cartoon-bounces/1848773
- Up to date the outdated admob adverts with the newer google play providers adverts.
- Added banner adverts. The advert unit id could possibly be simply added to strings.xml file.