Take a look at the Video Preview on Vimeo.
Sherpa up to date to v1.2 (July 20th)
- Sherpa toggles now bear in mind their state after web page load so when you shut them they keep closed.
- Mega Menu and Drop Menu now use the hoverintent plugin for higher usability.
Right here’s a brand new video of Sherpa getting used on an iPad.
Because the identify suggests, Sherpa is a complete answer for all of your navigation necessities.
Sherpa brings collectively the three essential navigation components of each interface – Navbar, Sidebar and Sticky Footer.
Every one consists of a collection of totally different menu sorts together with: Slide Menu, Mega Menu, Accordion Menu and Drop Menu. You’ll be able to decide, select and blend these to make a extremely distinctive navigation.
All three navigation components may also be minimized or hidden to provide your content material much more house to be seen.The content material will routinely develop to fill the house.
It has 10 totally different color skins, 12 lovely background pictures, makes use of CSS3 results and comes with 500+ icons to make it among the best trying navigations on Codecanyon. Take a look at the screenshots and preview.
As an alternative of attempting to convey collectively a number of totally different navs from many alternative sources, select Sherpa | Full Navigation System and save your self time on integrating into your system.
- A Full Resolution
- Horizontal Navigation Bar
- Facet Navigation Bar
- Sticky Footer Bar
- Slide Menu
- Accordion Menu
- Mega Menu
- Drop Menu
- 10 color skins
- 12 background pictures
- 500+ icons
- CSS3 gradients, spherical corners and shadows
- Clean animated toggles to cover or decrease navigation
- Cleanly coded utilizing finest practices
- Constructed utilizing established menu constructing methods
- Works as pure CSS nav additionally (every little thing works besides animated toggling)
- Degrades excellently with out jQuery
Let the Sherpa information your customers to usability bliss!
Sherpa Replace 1.1 (seventh July 2011)
- Mounted some CSS bugs
- Mounted footer positioning in IE7