You may add tooltips to components which seem whenever you mouseover them.
- eight Lovely colours: inexperienced, yellow, orange, crimson, pink, darkish blue, gentle blue and white.
- For textual content, hyperlinks, photos and buttons.
- Animated utilizing jQuery.
- No photos are used, the whole lot is CSS.
- A PSD is included and an in depth documentation
CSS3 is used for the gradients and shadows however Opera will simply render one background shade. The gradient background does work with IE as a result of it makes use of filters. This merchandise can be appropriate with Chrome 7 & eight.
There are solely 2 recordsdata to incorporate within the HEAD: tooltips.min.css and tooltips.min.js. You additionally want jQuery.
This merchandise comes with a really detailed documentation with a lot of examples. A PSD is included.
1.1.zero (Feb 15 2012) * jQuery 1.7 optimization 1.zero.2 (Oct 9 2011) * Added choice to place tooltips within the heart * Up to date attribute "textual content" to "data-text" for html5 validation 1.zero.1 (Feb 17 2011) * Added assist for photos contained in the tooltips * Mounted bug the place arrows weren't seen in IE6 and IE7 * Mounted positioning bug in IE7 * Mounted multiline bug in IE7 * Mounted hyperlink bug in IE6 and IE7 * Mounted left impact in IE6 and IE7 1.zero.zero (Feb 12 2011) * First model