Strapslide is the final word premium Bootstrap Slider Plugin providing the potential to point out photographs, movies, html markup and captions paired with easy, fashionable and fancy 3D transitions. Much more essential, it’s totally responsive and cell optimized and may tackle any dimensions.
Once we redesigned Strapslide into v2, we had one factor in thoughts: full consumer freedom. That’s why, we created the one and solely slider which doesn’t include preset animations, is totally customizable and works completely on each system. What does that imply? Learn forward, you’ll be shocked.
After getting bought Strapslide, you’ll be entitled to free obtain of all future updates. Take pleasure in utilizing Strapslide and keep tuned for some wonderful updates!
WHY IS EVERYONE BUYING STRAPSLIDE?
You can not go mistaken by buying Strapslide. It’s responsive, straightforward to make use of, protected, works in all fashionable browsers, will get fixed updates, has nice buyer assist, affords loads of options and grants full consumer management. You’re going to like it!
- Limitless Customizability
- jQuery 1.7 – jQuery 2.x Supported
- Primarily based on Bootstrap
- CSS3 Transition library
- Contact Enabled
- Pause on Hover
- Dynamic Pagination
- Keyboard Navigation
- Tons of Options
- Picture preloading
- FullScreen Assist
- HTML5 Assist to play self hosted movies
- Animation of every Caption ingredient
- Highly effective CSS Transitions with jQuery FallBack
- Adapts to Bootstrap spans
- Add Limitless quantity of Captions
- Activate/off on Hover Cease perform
- Activate/off on Contact perform
- Set Fullscreen YouTube and Vimeo Movies
- Simple Align of Captions
- four Preload Modes
- Change Pace of Transitions
- Set per slide Hyperlink and Goal
- Set Begin time and pace of Captions
- Set Finish time and pace of Captions
- Set totally different Finish and Begin Transitions of Captions
- Set hyperlink per Captions
- Add YouTube and Vimeo Captions
TIME TO BE CREATIVE
I would like my slide to fade in, scale up, rotate clockwise and are available from the highest. Is there a preset for that? In fact there isn’t. Simply discuss to strapslide, our pal will know what to do:
data-animation="fade, scaleup, rotatecw, high"
Amazingly easy, isn’t it?
You’ll be able to select how responsive strapslide goes to be. Whichever choice you select, you will be certain of a slider that appears gorgeous on any system and any browser, even IE.
The slider will resize itself in keeping with the display screen width, by maintaining the facet ratio.
The slider will maintain it’s preset top till the background picture stops overflowing.
The slider may have it’s top set by way of CSS and the background will resize to fill the container.
POWERED BY BOOTSTRAP
Slides content material is totally customizable through Bootstrap markup. Made to be responsive and amazingly easy, it supplies all of the issues you should design an distinctive and really engaging slider. Our slider can be appropriate with each Bootstrap 2 and three.
We designed Strapslide v2 to place completely no limits to the consumer’s creativity. We simply need you to be blissful and glad. Due to this fact, you made the proper selection: Strapslide.
Flip any options ON and OFF and use callbacks to manage what occurs when your slide is available in and goes out.
$('#strapslide').strapslide( animation: "string", //Record of animations: "fade, rotatecw, scaleup, high" pace: 1000, //Slide animation pace timeout: 5000, //Slide show time responsive: 'key phrase', //Responsive mode, instance: 'resize', 'after', 'none' autoplay: boolean, //Autoplay characteristic, boolean means: true / false preload: boolean, //Preload characteristic pauseOnHover: boolean, //Pause On Hover characteristic pagination: boolean, //Pagination characteristic mousewheel: boolean, //Mousewheel characteristic keyboard: boolean, //Keyboard Navigation characteristic touchscreen: boolean //Touchscreen Enabled , perform() //callback when slide enters , perform() //callback when slide exits )
Model 2.zero Launch Date 08.09.2013
Model 2.zero Launch Date 08.09.2013
- Utterly Rewritten
- Diminished measurement
- Redesigned animation performance
- Eliminated presets
- Responsive modes: Resize, After, None
- Eliminated preload modes, set to boolean
- Full IE7-Eight assist with Fade transition
- Tons of different options, Learn Documentation
Model 1.2 Launch Date 18.08.2013
- Identical model of Strapslide now handles each Bootstrap 2 & three
- Added new class .withvideo
- Up to date Documentation
- Bug Fixes:
- Firefox video issues fully mounted
Model 1.1 Launch Date 16.08.2013
- Bootstrap three Model
- Added preloader
- Preload modes: first, all, none, after x miliseconds
- Enhanced data-position
- Changed init perform
- Diminished file measurement
- Responsive textual content
- Enhanced cell expertise
- Bug Fixes:
- Slider hundreds appropriately on first attempt