About PHP Textual content To Speech Converter
Textual content-to-Speech (TTS) permits any textual content to be transformed into spoken language. The entire TTS perform relies on API TTS script which accepts numerous sentences. Textual content studying performance may be carried out to convey all data vocally to customers with a view to assist your guests to work together together with your web site extra simply.
Textual content-to-Speech contains:
- Convert limitless variety of characters into spoken language.
- Textual content-to-speech script speaks in 26 languages!
- No flash plugin is required, as this TTS script relies on HTML5.
- Straightforward to put in.
- No jQuery, No dependences from every other frameworks.
- Comes with cache system.
- Cease/Pause/Resume capabilities.
See all supported languages
Full documentation can bee discovered HERE
Demo and an instance of what you’ll be able to obtain with this script may be discovered HERE
The sport with built-in TTS resolution may be considered and performed HERE
When you have any issues downloading this script after the acquisition, please drop me a line.
I hope that you just report any errors encountered in order that we will proceed to enhance this script. Get pleasure from!
V 1.four.1 – 30 July, 2015
– API change.
– New languages.
V 1.four – 25 February, 2015
– Rewritten code from scratch.
– Cache system carried out (much less information to retailer!).
– Pause/Resume capabilities carried out.
V 1.three.2 – eight October, 2014
– The primary code has been up to date with some dietary supplements.
– English Male voice is now working.
V 1.three.1 – four October, 2014
– A brief performance repair, attributable to discontinuity of API used on this script. [MALE EN is currently not supported, all other languages and accents are working as usual].
V 1.three – 11 July, 2014
– The audio “Cease” perform added.
– Now, Textual content-to-Speech is cell suitable*
V 1.2 – four July, 2014
The efficiency of the code has been mounted and up to date: now, it makes use of Ajax to ship textual content for the conversion, the place even longer texts may be transformed into spoken language.
V 1.1 – three July, 2014
- The secondary API for en_US & en added to cut back load on major API.
- Conversion of particular chars has been mounted.
- New demo web page.
V 1.zero – 1 July, 2014