A jQuery plugin that lets you simply create slideshow shows exhibiting the progress in an animating timeline. The slides can comprise any content material and will be skipped and paused.
Together with the plugin in your web page will flip an unordered checklist right into a slideshow with the checklist objects as slides. Then model it by CSS, with or with out pictures, and customise the conduct utilizing the plugin choices. Full documentation and examples included.
- Very customizable by CSS & plugin choices
- Use any sort of html / media sorts contained in the slides
- Use a worldwide or particular person slide interval
- Optionaly present / cover many of the options
- four transition sorts (fade, slide, reveal, on the spot)
- Suitable with all widespread browsers, even IE6
- A number of cases on the identical web page doable
- Elective autoplay
- Elective customized callback capabilities for many occasions
- Consumer can click on a node to start out the related slide
- Consumer can click on the timeline to start out the related slide
- Consumer can pause/resume the presentation
- Keyboard performance (area = pause/play)
- Incorporates totally commented supply code
- Incorporates documentation/assist file
New in model 1.2 (2011 july 25):
- Callback perform “start_callback” triggers when the presentation begins;
- Callback perform “newslide_callback” triggers when a brand new slide is activated;
- Callback perform “end_callback” triggers when the presentation ends;
- Callback perform “paused_callback” triggers when the presentation is paused;
- Callback perform “resumed_callback” triggers when the presentation resumes;
- Callback perform “click_callback” triggers when a slide is clicked;
Notice: Directions on utilizing callback capabilities included within the obtain package deal.
- New plugin choice “controls_always_visible” causes the pause/play/earlier/subsequent buttons to by no means cover.
New in model 1.1 (2011 june 20):
- Modified behaviour: When clicking a node with autoplay off, it now begins paused on that node.
- Slight efficiency tweaks.
- jquery.timeliner_min.js renamed to jquery.timeliner.min.js
Additionally verify the FAQ earlier than buying.