Contact N Swipe Picture Gallery
TouchNSwipe a responsive, versatile and straightforward to setup picture gallery for cellular and desktop that helps contact gestures resembling pinch zoom, drag and swipe.
1. Contact enabled
When customers see pictures in cellular units, they anticipate to pinch zoom or swipe the pictures. This gives the acquainted contact gestures in pictures galleries.
2. Absolutely responsive
This gallery adjusts to any display dimension so you should have an optimum viewing expertise whether or not you’re utilizing desktop or cellular units.
three. Cross-browser, IOS and Android suitable
Utilizing IOS, Android, laptops, desktops and even an outdated browser resembling IE7 needs to be no drawback with this gallery.
four. Superior controls
Other than contact and mouse gestures, this gallery additionally gives controls for earlier, subsequent, zoom in, zoom out, caption and even give fast entry to pictures through the use of physics enabled scrolling thumbnails
5. Absolutely customizable
This lets you create easy to complicated galleries with the feel and appear you need. Construct on starter templates and add choices as you go on. This additionally provides full documentation that can assist you set the choices you want.
6. A number of galleries in a single web page
Typically one gallery will not be sufficient. This lets you have a number of galleries in a single web page with their very own pictures, choices and controls.
Mousewheel jQuery plugin
Customized Modernizr (contact and remodel detection solely)
Model Historical past
1.1 – Jan 31 2014
– scrolling issues in Chrome
– mousescroll to maneuver web page when zooming is disabled.
– zooming in Android 2.three.x units
– management to galleries and hyperlinks utilizing API (for builders).
– occasion handlers API (for builders).
– API documentation (for builders).
– help for Home windows eight PCs that makes use of mouse and contact
– TouchNSwipe.init can now be known as a number of occasions (for builders)
– default of preloaderUrl is now property/preloader.gif.
– TouchNSwipe.na. It’s now not wanted. It’s mixed with TouchNSwipe.
– “resetScrollDuration” choice. Not wanted.
1.1 – Jan 31 2014