Journey Dojo is a HTML/CSS web site template for journey companies, journey directories and people which are targeted on organizing and presenting superior excursions.
It’s responsive, seems good and the code is clear. Able to be built-in in a CMS that you simply love extra. It’s wealthy in info and we strived to current all the data blocks in a really entertaining and charming manner.
- Frontpage – Begins with a video background on which is the locations / experiences filter type. After that comes a map with the excursions locations, expertise / adventures sorts. A bit details about the group, newest from the weblog, some contact particulars and the footer.
- Tour Particulars Web page – We put numerous although into this one. The truth is you could possibly use solely this web page in case it’s essential to solely current an superior tour.
- About us Web page
- Contact Us Web page
- Locations Web page
- Weblog Web page
- Weblog Put up Web page
- Experiences Web page
- 404 Web page
- HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Legitimate and clear HTML code
- Google Maps with colour schemes from Snazzy Maps
- Cross browser compatibility ( Web Explorer 10+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome and so forth. )
- Properly documented
- Totally responsive format
- Retina Prepared
- ET Line Icons
Sources & Credit
- Photographs – www.unsplash.com
- Icons – ET Line Icons
- Fonts – Google Internet Fonts (Raleway and PT Serif)
Please observe that it is a HTML/CSS template and it doesn’t have all of the performance confirmed within the design (ie: search doesn’t truly work, nor the contact kinds.)