Trigons is a versatile JS script which helps you to create fashionable and trendy summary SVG photographs with non-compulsory animations
Trigons script is coded as plugin for d3.js library (d3js.org) and it makes use of d3’s build-in methodology of Delaunay triangulation for creating coloured and animated summary photographs. No jQuery wanted.
Script consists of seven (7) strategies for creating and animating SVG photographs and likewise for cross browser changing these photographs to PNG ones or use them as ‘background-image’ for components in your HTML paperwork.
Please get acquainted with the options and discover Trigons demo website for more information.
- The unique function of Trigons photographs, that they are often animated with 30 built-in results.
- Created Trigons SVG photographs could be responsive.
- Retina excellent
- Versatile and highly effective settings
- Works in all fashionable browsers
- Any shade, any dimension
- Clear brilliant or flat colours or gradients
- Construct-in Colour Palette Generator
- Convert to PNG
- Use it as “background-image”
- Click on, Hover and “Viewport” occasions
- Separate “In” and “Out” Animations
- “Drive” Animation Strategies
- Free Help and Updates
- d3.js lib v3 and up (jQuery not wanted)
- Canvg.js if you wish to convert to PNG
- Learn the documentation
Trigons script will not be a slider, it creates and animates summary SVG photographs. You should use these photographs in sliders with out their particular animations as traditional like every other HTML content material. However for utilizing build-in animation results, your slider should have an API which helps you to name Trigons strategies when your slides are modified. Or it’s essential change JS code of your slider by your self to have the ability to use the Trigons animations strategies.
For instance, on my demo website within the intro part on the high the “jquery.superslides.js” is used with prolonged performance to provide the animations you may see.
You have to buy an everyday or an prolonged license of Trigons script for each net challenge.
- Mike Bostock the writer of the excellent d3.js lib
- Gabe Lerner the writer of Canvg – SVG parser and renderer script
2014, June, 12 - v1.zero - preliminary launch
When you’re impressed with SVG potentialities, you may additionally like: