- Jquery Library
- XML File
- Simple to setup, all you want is easy XML data …
- Customizable measurement , place , buttons …
- You need to use many sorts of results
- Simple CSS customization
- Appropriate with all generally used browsers together with IE6
- Customizable navigation buttons (Play, Pause, Ahead, Backward)
- PDF documentation that makes it even simpler to setup XML Slider
Click on on Dwell preview to check Xml-Slider however
consider the Demo is only for testing, it’s not the entire model of XML-Slider.
XML-SLIDER v 2.zero :: 21 – 2 – 2010
- Jquery library has been upgraded to 1.four
- Main Enhance on XML-SLIDER efficiency
- IE 7/eight
margin:zero autobug has been fastened
- Easing is now out there!
- New Random Possibility!
Now you can use easing with XML-SLIDER, as default easing worth is random.
Find out how to use easing
All it’s important to do is so as to add easing choice to the slider
To make use of one easing possibility.
$("#information").xmlSlider( 'xmlFile':"xml/pattern.xml", 'easing':new Array("easeInOutBounce") );
To make use of set of easing choices.
$("#information").xmlSlider( 'xmlFile':"xml/pattern.xml", 'easing':new Array("easeInBounce","easeOutBounce","easeInOutBounce") );
All it’s important to do is so as to add random choice to the slider,then the slider will transfer randomly between the pictures not one after the other
To activate random possibility.
$("#information").xmlSlider( 'xmlFile':"xml/pattern.xml", 'random':true );